Flaming Flametop..and BOTS

O

old.dredded

Hiya Flametop..
u came on to the same server as me today and accussed me of using a bot..
U are wrong.
I am not using a bot ,,nor do i need to.
Keep yer accusations to your self ,,unless u got proof.
U could have had Spectated me before u accused.
Or cant u spot a bot.?? like that..

Keep yer comments to yourself.
Or if u come onto the same servers as me..Ill kick yer sorry ass from one end of the map the the other..
NO BOT NEEDED.:::))))

Heres a tip for ya..Spectate em will ya before u accuse.
Or yer been reading to many stories at Savage huh..LOOOOL.

Come Get SOME::)))))

O

old.FlameTop

Judge,

I can assure you that it was not me who accused you of anything. If you knew anything about me, you would know that any such action would be totally out of character.

I presume you were on a Demon CTF server at the time? These are still 1.17 and as I have upgraded to 1.27 I dont use the demon servers any more. If it was a BarrysWorld server, let me know which server and at what time and the bw server gurus may be able to determine who was impersonating me. What tag were they using, I only ever use a distictive ctf clan tag. I never play as 'FlameTop' or without the clan formatting and colors.

I have played the Demon CTF servers quite a lot, many times with you in the game. You will notice I have never accused anyone of bot usage. In fact due to the normal drivel being spammed on Demon servers I dont usually comment on anything at all. That I have accumulated enough 'fame' that some prat considers it worth stirring up trouble by impersonating me is irritating.

FT

O

old.dredded

Jeeez...Flametop

Well ..Ooooops..!!..
someones coming on as U then on CTF servers..LOL
At demon .
Cus this Guy came on as FlameTop

But when a guy called flametop comes on
and low ping..I Trusted it to be u Buddy..

Awwww-Shit Probably a Trannie then ..haha

If Not U then my appologies to ya..
And yer ass is Safe again to play on Ctf,,hehe::))
Sorry Bud ,,Looks like a StitchUp For me then Huh.

Someone just trying to use your name as a referee on Clan Matches to make the accusation on Bots Look more Official.
I guess everyones going around now saying..Shit did u see what flametop said to the judge..
Woow i guess the judge is using one ehh..
errrrr/?? Oh well..

My appologies to ya..
All the Best JUDGE DREDD

O

old.dredded

The Crazzies are out there

.::))).the extent people would go to on q3
is sometimes Baffling Huh,,??
Theres Some Weird People out there..LOL
Mostly Trannies ..hehee

Ok problem solved huh,,
Not Flametop,,just some sorry asswipe lamer using other peoples names to stir things up..
The Crazies are out there again..LOL
watch yer back people.:))
Must be full moon last night...
think it was to..hehe

AaaWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..wuuffffffff

G

Somebody shoot me and put me out of my misery!

O

old.ketaMine

demon sucks

doesnt surprise me in the least this is where this happened

oh hang on, i think ill jump up and down on the same spot for 5 mins and shout 'bot' lots then maybe ill fit in there :p

O

old.FlameTop

<FT aims his RG at SoWat>

<pulls the trigger>

<shot misses>

You Moved!!!!

DodgeBOT!DodgeBOT!DodgeBOT!DodgeBOT!DodgeBOT!

:)

FT

O

old.Quorthon

The depths to which people will stoop on public servers nevers ceases to amaze me. I was playing Ra3 there a couple of months ago, when I got a lucky shot against a guy called Violator (spelt in l337 naturally) as he turned a corner. At the time I was a relative newbie on ISDN having bought an Asus TA. Anyway, this geezer (who had his name spelt in different ways bound to several different keys - it changed every 30 secs - I know, I know, all the warning signs) asks me was I using the Asus Drivers. At the time I didnt know what the "Asus" drivers were, but thought he was referring to my TA, so I said Yes. Next thing, he starts shouting "OMFG, YOU FUCKING CHEATER, YOU FUCKING CHEATING CUNT" etc etc and kept going at it for 2 whole levels, spouting expletives and no amount of reasoning with him could stop it.

Anyway, next day, I am on the servers when a guy called Violator comes on, seemingly ok. I asked him about the previous day, and he didnt have a breeze what I was talking about. Another case of impersonation I guess. : /

Q

M

Mr B

/me waves at Dredd...

So, finally found another board to go trolling on have we?

marvelous! :D

B

C

Chameleon

Yes if you havent experienced it already, there appears to be some very sad ppl out there doing some aliasing.
I have noticed 2 new chameleon's on various servers, one of which leaves every time I join, the other I'm not sure about cos he seems ok, but his name is the same colour and everything, so .........
The fact that we actually DO legitimately have 2 cham's in our team makes it even worse! :)
I guess they will get bored of it soon enough.

Ch@m

[Edited by Ch@meleon on 10-01-01 at 13:15]

M

Mr B

...tonight, Matthew, I'm going to be...

I wonder if celebs feel the same way when watching "stars in their eyes?"

The result is: everyone starts using aliases...the sense of community is destroyed because you don't know who you are playing with/against...

Proof of people using bots is one thing - proof that the person is actually who they say they are is more important n'est pas?

B

C

Chameleon

Yeah, thats what is so lame about it.
Anyone could join a server and use a bot, slag ppl off, etc, etc and on and on ......... all in someone elses name :(
Very sad indeed.

Btw, I always know who im playing with ;)

Woohoo, im a 'Phnaargos Resident' now! Wtf is that?

O

old.Quorthon

What it is, is a state of being whereby the mountain you need to climb to get to the next level of spamminess is 400 more posts :D

I h8 aliases also, its good when you get on a server, recognise a few of the names, each with its own online persona. One thing that puts me off recently, is the number of people speaking French on the Ra3 Servers!!!!! I dont just go on there to play, its for a bit of a laugh as well.

I wish also in this regard, that I could bring back the chat sound that has now been eliminated in 1.27. Its all too easy to miss a comment now.

Q

O

old.dredded

Ahhhhhh..the Famous Mrs B..LOL

ahhhhh the ever famous Mrs B..:p
what u doing in these neck-of-da-woods..lol
I know.??. ,,your here looking for me again..haha

Admit it mrs B,,Ya all miss me at Savage..LOOOOOOOL

Bet u guys are trying for another Publicity stunt now..
I know .u all says .lets get dredd back in savage ,,yer Forums never had it so good Mrs B..
Perhaps it was MrsB,,as Flametop or da savage crew as flametop,,,trying to get me back in there,,,LOL

Noooooo Way MrsB,,I had my slanging match at savage..
Im looking for a peacefull life at Barrys..haha::))
all the best to the savage crew.:D:D
Ill frag u Guys later :rolleyes::;)

Judge Dredd :cool:

[Edited by dredded on 10-01-01 at 16:07]

M

Mr B

Take a look at the date I was registered on this UBB, oh amoeba-willied one.

B

O

old.dredded

Mrs B..LOL..re

Yeh ..u been here a while .:)

U play q3 Mrs B..??
cus i dont see ya ::D
And under what name do u play..Dont u guys get fed up of what U do..Boring !!
Come on down to DemonCTF ..Lets Kick some.:)
Have some real fun.LOL

Nice to know u remebered mt though Buddy:)

[Edited by dredded on 10-01-01 at 17:48]

M

Mr B

I've been known to dabble at Q3...

I play for a well-known (but currently dormant) clan - we're hoping to become active again soon.

I *NEVER* play as Mrs^B or Mr^B or any such related name on public servers as the level of abuse I get as Mr^B is something to behold...which is a shame really...

B

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom