Flamebait something...

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Its getting awfully boring since no rvr and questing atm ...
give a hot thread !
lets get the party started !

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I heard that sb nuxtobatns or something was just a zerging twat :(

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I heard that sb nuxtobatns or something was just a zerging twat :(

I heard you had a large e-peen to make up for the lack of cock irl.

Date more guys instead is my advice to you sir.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
As ton kanei kapoios ban na exei kati na pezei....

btw what was that in emain when we find you ? ur bot? botidis? xD

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Amp your Teabag from prisonbrake. Go find some chavs to raise as your family. Shouldn't be hard considering you already are one.:clap:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Amp your Teabag from prisonbrake. Go find some chavs to raise as your family. Shouldn't be hard considering you already are one.:clap:

Takes one to know one!

Amphrax

Part of the furniture

I SLEPT WITH UR MUM TOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Amphrax/Arauddry

Shadowss

Banned
Prolly rofl or Probably not as you sure don't act as someone who has hit puberty yet in same fashion as you boyfriend shadowss.

Soulja

The first move made by a nerd who is trying to convice people he is older than he actually is :)

Correct the person accusing him of being a child.
Then insult him whilst using words that he would not normally use.. but he is trying to sound grown up

Man u guys are so predictable

Soulja im sorry mate... but u just said he acts like someone who hasnt hit puberty.. then u end this with " as your boyfriend shadowss" see someone who has gone passed the puberty stage would never say this unless they were having a casual joke with a mate.

such a fooking idiot :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
The first move made by a nerd who is trying to convice people he is older than he actually is :)

Correct the person accusing him of being a child.
Then insult him whilst using words that he would not normally use.. but he is trying to sound grown up

Man u guys are so predictable

Soulja im sorry mate... but u just said he acts like someone who hasnt hit puberty.. then u end this with " as your boyfriend shadowss" see someone who has gone passed the puberty stage would never say this unless they were having a casual joke with a mate.

such a fooking idiot :)

/yawn dam shadowss you so boring

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah u always say that when i prove u rong... wait thats all the time :)

ROFL You never prove me wrong lol because a dumb fuck like youself only proves himself wrong ain't that right shadowss you dumb fuck :kissit:

Soulja

Shadowss

Banned
ROFL You never prove me wrong lol because a dumb fuck like youself only proves himself wrong ain't that right shadowss you dumb fuck :kissit:

Soulja

i have just proved u rong and i have done it on many occasions... but the main point here is

YES I HAVE WOUND UP SOMEONE ON FH IN TWO POSTS IS THAT A FUCKING RECORD OR WHAT /flex /flex

... soulja dude seriously btw.... ur still acting like u aint hit puberty yet :) nice one to prove a point :worthy:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
i have just proved u rong and i have done it on many occasions... but the main point here is

YES I HAVE WOUND UP SOMEONE ON FH IN TWO POSTS IS THAT A FUCKING RECORD OR WHAT /flex /flex

... soulja dude seriously btw.... ur still acting like u aint hit puberty yet :) nice one to prove a point :worthy:

lol now you resorting to same facts I posted about YOU rofl shadowss you couldn't wind a clock up you dumb fuck what makes you think you could wind me hee hee.

Keep it up Shadowss you so funny you really are 1 day mate you may get to puberty and maybe stand up when you piss instead of sitting. :cheers:

Soulja

Shadowss

Banned
lol now you resorting to same facts I posted about YOU rofl shadowss you couldn't wind a clock up you dumb fuck what makes you think you could wind me hee hee.

Keep it up Shadowss you so funny you really are 1 day mate you may get to puberty and maybe stand up when you piss instead of sitting. :cheers:

Soulja

Dumb fuck the only insult in ur child vocab?? thats kinda dumb isnt it :)

I think ive won the war here already

*throws the scarf over his shoulder" now thats the end of that chapter

CASE CLOSED

SOULJA IS PISSED OFF AND QQ'ing *shadowss recieves a blue peter badge*

:m00:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
watching shadows and soulja argue is like seeing a show where grammatically handicapped people try to re-write Ulysses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom