Flame of the Week

M

Mageling

Cut n Paste

Ctrl c and Ctrl v is a knockout combo, aint it.

T

Tranquil-

Hm, ctrl c/ctrl v, it could still be his opinion? Or? Hm ;)
I know, I'm good, I could annoy a rock :rolleyes:

O

old.Xarr

It may be cut&paste, but it's still an awesome flame and directed at the right person :twak:

O

old.Xarr

Heh.

I'm all flattered now being called a caveman. 'scuse me just a sec, I'm gonna go into my backyard and strangle a seal with my bare caveman hands :rolleyes:

M

Mageling

aha

So you got (small) problem in getting the ‘ol club up oi.

D

Danya

Damn someone sent Mageling off to flame school, he sucks, dull boring, repetitve... :sleeping:

O

old.Xarr

Ehm.. :confused:

I rest my case, as the jury can see this mageling person cleary outflamed even himself.

Ta ta~

R

Rhuric

Originally posted by old.Xarr

I rest my case, as the jury can see this mageling person cleary outflamed even himself.

Ta ta~

Nuff said, good one Xarr

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Dannyn
Damn someone sent Mageling off to flame school, he sucks, dull boring, repetitve... :sleeping:

you forgot nonsensical, hypocritical and, erm... is there an adjective describing the act of putting your fingers in your ears and yelling LAALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU?
:D

N

nerys-wychhazel

Originally posted by old.LandShark

you forgot nonsensical, hypocritical and, erm... is there an adjective describing the act of putting your fingers in your ears and yelling LAALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU?
:D

Yes. POLITICIAN!

The worst insult of all . . . .

M

Mageling

Floss

Originally posted by old.Xarr
It may be cut&paste, but it's still an awesome flame...

Course it's, cuz none of you dumb cunts wrote it. Yawn at common people, do u cheat in daoc as well? I mean to make up for what u lack?

Dannyn what oral train did u step off from. Go and play the drum or just beat your head against a pillow ‘til u die of concussions. That should have you doing somethin’ for a while, and really quite a goal, just don’t fall asleep on ya post cockroach.

C

Cowled

Re: aha

Originally posted by Mageling
So you got (small) problem in getting the ‘ol club up oi.

OMG DO U MEAN HIS PENIS? U CAN'T SAY PENIS ON THIS BOARD!

Hehe.. go away, Mageling :)

Btw, who are u ingame?

O

old.Arnor

Hahhahaha, if this continues we have a true contenter for "Cocksmoker of the year award"

Karam is the current defending heavyweight champ, Mageling is the 40-pound up&comming youngster registered in August.

Who will win this exciting battle?

Read all about it in this weeks issue

Users who are viewing this thread