Flakey people

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
What inspires people to be flakey? Why can't people do what they said they would? Why do so many people have this overwhelming urge to, in their apathy, destroy which took so much to put together?

Anyone else get frustrated with people like this, or is it just me?

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I would answer that but I cant be bothered at the moment ...........

Ezteq

Queen of OT
evzy said:
I would answer that but I cant be bothered at the moment ...........
j00 FLaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaKE!

nah i bloody cba with people like that, used to live in a shared house and was a guy there who went nuts and blamed everything on everyone else, people like that you just cant do anything with tbh.

Alundril

Fledgling Freddie
I would love to meet people who think it's everyone elses fault tbh !

I don't really hate them sort of people, I hate the people that hold back on what they have to say.

Like if your having an argument with someone like that and you don't say what you mean and what you should say, you just sit there and then it makes the person doing the blaming feel all better about themselfs so they will do it again. That really pisses me off.

If you meet someone like this just say to them it was his fault and they should just stfu. If you don't and keep it in then your just as bad as them.

IMO !

Does that make sence?

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Alundril said:
Like if your having an argument with someone like that and you don't say what you mean and what you should say, you just sit there and then it makes the person doing the blaming feel all better about themselfs so they will do it again. That really pisses me off.

That or just pull a gun and stick it in their face then tell them its a .357 Magnum, probably the most powerful gun in the world, and in all the excitement you can't remember how many shots you fired.....I find that usually gets the messge across for me without expressing my emotions or sentiments.

Alundril

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:
That or just pull a gun and stick it in their face then tell them its a .357 Magnum, probably the most powerful gun in the world, and in all the excitement you can't remember how many shots you fired.....I find that usually gets the messge across for me without expressing my emotions or sentiments.
I would of never guessed :p

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
only have known few ppl like that... its really frustrateing (sp!?) sometimes...
sometimes u feel like u want to explode right in theyr face.... but selfcontrol..... in whit the good, out whit whit the bad.... repate and so on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom