Fkin' good weather today in Berlin... What's the weather like tomorrow at Agramon?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
So who is coming to Agramon tomorrow and when?

What happened to that Hib PuG and will AE/Apocalipis/DA/TC come?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Yer, but in Berlin you can't go outside and enjoy the fresh summer breeze without smoke and stuff, hahaha *insert evil laughter here* :flame: Landluft ftw, long live Rheinland-Pfalz :p

Ehm ok, good luck with Agramon day though =)

EDIT: and bah, first time I could come cause nothing on Classic server and just a bit ago I agreed to do smth else :( Will I ever make it to that event?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yer, but in Berlin you can't go outside and enjoy the fresh summer breeze without smoke and stuff, hahaha *insert evil laughter here* :flame: Landluft ftw, long live Rheinland-Pfalz :p

Ehm ok, good luck with Agramon day though =)

Liloe my lovely Dorfmagd :).

Nate

FH is my second home
TC will be on Avalon as usual, gl with it though :)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
(worst) aug healer (ever), skald, shaman, cabalist or cleric lfg!

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
TC will be on Limors, will be back for Dyvet on sunday/monday though. :)

Shar_Reloaded_Ranger

Fledgling Freddie
haha manish, guess you found out what weather it is wednesday, lol, on my side it was all sunny, bet on yur side it was al dark and cloudy :p

Intolerable animist.

Hibernia 4 - 1 Albion :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Ah, I see. As far as I remeber we had only 4 fights. The PuG I was in has won the first fight with us being 7. So I guess it was cloudy for you at this point and sunny for us :).

We lost all following fights, good job, you adapted well. We had you locked down in the last fight twice to even it out to 2 : 2, but we lacked damage badly and the 2 of the 3 Sorcs screwed it. One was not on Vent, other was rusty.

Anyway, no excuses, was good to have so spontaneous fights in Agramon.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
if it was you in agramon with that petspamming theurg, yes :)

Yeah, I was on Armsman called Kungfufootballer. The Theurg was Zags (<3).

Gahn and Jupiter were quite suicidal, drawing all the nukes on them and freeing support and caster up. Was good fun.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, I was on Armsman called Kungfufootballer. The Theurg was Zags (<3).

Gahn and Jupiter were quite suicidal, drawing all the nukes on them and freeing support and caster up. Was good fun.

You guys about tonight?

Oh your kungfu? Damn man you was that git ramming our keep :eek:

It sucked defending 3 people against that many albs :(

Shar_Reloaded_Ranger

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, I see. As far as I remeber we had only 4 fights. The PuG I was in has won the first fight with us being 7. So I guess it was cloudy for you at this point and sunny for us :).

We lost all following fights, good job, you adapted well. We had you locked down in the last fight twice to even it out to 2 : 2, but we lacked damage badly and the 2 of the 3 Sorcs screwed it. One was not on Vent, other was rusty.

heeh i loved the fights, first fight was my first fg vs fg tbh, my ani only rr4, and it was the first time i played with the guys i grouped with, i was not on their vent either, luckily i addapted and they learned me a few things.
hope i can learn more of them by grouping with Gahn and the rest, but that might just be the question if i may :)

from your PoV, how did I do for my first 4 fights of fg vs fg action :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You guys about tonight?

Oh your kungfu? Damn man you was that git ramming our keep :eek:

It sucked defending 3 people against that many albs :(

Haha, you killed some twice I think though. And damn being hit for 400-600 by Bainshee as an Armsman while sitting on a war ram!

We'll be out tonite, but not sure where and with what outfit.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
heeh i loved the fights, first fight was my first fg vs fg tbh, my ani only rr4, and it was the first time i played with the guys i grouped with, i was not on their vent either, luckily i addapted and they learned me a few things.
hope i can learn more of them by grouping with Gahn and the rest, but that might just be the question if i may :)

from your PoV, how did I do for my first 4 fights of fg vs fg action :p

Dunno, I usually don't rate own or enemy players, am too busy focussing on myself.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Haha, you killed some twice I think though. And damn being hit for 400-600 by Bainshee as an Armsman while sitting on a war ram!

We'll be out tonite, but not sure where and with what outfit.

It was a laugh though, funny to stand in lord room zar, mini + bb and me for a couple of minutes before getting rolled by ~3fg albs.

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
Good fights vs. Gahn's group. We learned alot.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie

we fought u 5 times and lost only once, the first time........

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Well I was there 4 times, but whatever floats your boat Jupiter.

seeing a know it all like u eating dirt floats my boat tbh, we had a ml1 bard an animist who never rvr'd with the char before, a bb for a 2nd druid, only 6 ppl on vent with gahn (which is eermmm emotional) & a warden gimp, jaysus i gave de missus some doin after that she said to say thanks.......:kissit:

Shar_Reloaded_Ranger

Fledgling Freddie
seeing a know it all like u eating dirt floats my boat tbh, we had a ml1 bard an animist who never rvr'd with the char before, a bb for a 2nd druid, only 6 ppl on vent with gahn (which is eermmm emotional) & a warden gimp, jaysus i gave de missus some doin after that she said to say thanks.......:kissit:

i did rvr before, just never fg vs fg xDDDDD

but i bet the first fight LOOKED like i never rvr-ed before xD

givf more of those grps, ani4tehwin!!111:p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
i did rvr before, just never fg vs fg xDDDDD

but i bet the first fight LOOKED like i never rvr-ed before xD

givf more of those grps, ani4tehwin!!111:p

Animist is a nice char, just those keep-shroomers are a pain in the arse.

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
i think your taking a few pug v pug fights a bit too seriously meights :)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Pug fights tonight? :)

PS. Manisch where you the alb group in crim bowl that so rudely zerged my poor eld standing near crim? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom