Fixed XP grp 20 -> 50

G

Graknak

ya can pickup my pally when you lot are lvl 40 xD full shield, but autotrain chants :p

M

Mills

Give me some dates.. ie start dates etc... and tell me what 1pm cet is in gmt... ( im blonde) and you might be able to have my l33t-ish mind sorcerer ;)
or rejuv cleric.. tis up to you ;)
or merc ;)

:lol:
:cheers:

O

old.Mitsu

13.00 cet would be 12.00 gmt. ;) Could start later if its a problem for a lot of people. 12.00 gmt for now tho.

Hoping for monday the 8th - next monday - but it all depends on how many has signed up.

V

vivacelilp

I'll be an Ice wizzie (currently lvl 28) if u ever do decide to start at 5pm gmt+ weekdays

O

old.Baritone

Id join you as a Ice wizzy 1pm Gmt till 8pm gmt weekdays and longer hours weekends, Depends on what hours you decide on:)

A

Avena

I would like to join, I'm a mercenary level 20 so I can /respec to spec shield if you wan't :)

A

Arnor

depends on when your starting, but if its not too soon, I can play tank.(reaver)

O

old.Mitsu

Rejuv/Enhance Cleric and Cookiecutter paladin left.

Mills any reply to the starting time? :eek:

S

SevenSins

\\Gonna xp 4-5 weekdays from 14.00 cet/13.00 gmt till late evening//

Need to know when exactly, then I'll sign up as a Rejuv/Enh cleric.

Got next week Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday, week after probably free all week.

PM me on forums or get on IRC SevenSins I'll be there.

(IRC is always more handy for these things to organize, life feedback etc, etc, etc.)

O

old.Baritone

This thing still gonna happen tomorrow?

O

old.Mitsu

Great! Cleric sorted.

But no Pallie, no group :l Didn't expect to have trouble with this one. Sign up osv.

S

Shanaia

Just made a 20 pally as my attempt of starting a 35-50 xp-group failed :(

Saracen loads of shield, full chants and some slash and parry... and a couple of nights a week free due to lack of life ... really.

So ... I'll gladly sign up.

O

old.Aragone

great seams like we have a grp

will talk to Astral about when we can start

O

old.Aragone

is it ok with everyone if we start to morrow friday the 12. of december ? at like 13.00 gmt ?

O

old.Baritone

Ok ill get myself setup for Moday, Looking forward to it:)

O

old.Mitsu

Such huge interest - reply to your goddamn pms so I have any idea if you are gonna show up.

O

old.Mitsu

What a huge joke. 2 shows up... useless tards.

O

old.Baritone

A little pissed off myself, Rushed all day at work to get home in time for 1pm GMT, Was a bit of a let down with just 2 of us there:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom