[SUGGESTION] Fix it so Engineer sentry guns DONT fecking fire through walls!

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
One thing I love to do, while my pet is firing through keep doors is to wait for a few people to run up too the keep doors and then use my Chaotic Rift to pull them through the door to keep pwned ... hoping that the ram controller gets pulled in :D

Of course this is a bug and will be fixed soon I imagine, but still fun to use and imagine what the that person is saying on their other side of the screen.

1 time is an accident, 2 times is testing, 3 times is abusing.

it`s not like you can prevent your pet from firing through walls, but purpously pulling some people through walls/doors = abuse.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
I don't mind if people report it, but it won't stop me from using all the spells I have to use on my class. I reported this myself as a problem because it is a serious issue. This can be used the other way around, having an Engineer on the other side of the door to pull people outside ... I think i did that as well sometime during the weekend, but only because there were people trying to get pushed us into the door, so those aoeing the door from the inside got pulled out.

If Mythic find this to be an exploit, then they should disable the ability on both the magus and engineer until it's fixed; however like I said I'm not going to stop using this spell in rvr/keep taking :flame:

Just me or does people with that attitude deserve a banhammer right in the face?

Sorry dude; There being an ability that is bugged is 1 thing.

Abusing/Exploiting a bug is entirely different and is wrong

Being proud about exploting a bug.... well... just hope you get a perma ban-hammer in your face, would be good riddance

bronnac

Fledgling Freddie
Just me or does people with that attitude deserve a banhammer right in the face?

Sorry dude; There being an ability that is bugged is 1 thing.

Abusing/Exploiting a bug is entirely different and is wrong

Being proud about exploting a bug.... well... just hope you get a perma ban-hammer in your face, would be good riddance

I'm trying to picture a ban hammer hitting someone in the face lol.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
I'm trying to picture a ban hammer hitting someone in the face lol.

banhammer2ug.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom