Fiva Dings RR5!!!!

mithridatis :)

Fledgling Freddie
Auchen said:
How about you just leave him to play how he wants to play, im sure you aint perfect either. But until then how about you shut it?

Thats a good answer, Why dont u tell that to scouts and hunters too? we too have bows adn some realy enjoy killing from afar

mithridatis :)

Fledgling Freddie
Grats too m8, havent seen u around but i like seeing other players enjoy range specs

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Whats a good sniper? one who can push the rapidfire button really fast? Or mebbe one who made a really good temp?

And gratzl0l...

If your zerging as a stealther your playing the wrong class Imo. And you gotta luv ppl using "Play the game as I want" for an excuse for not being able to compete :p

/Dracus
repped

kivik

Part of the furniture
Bugz said:
Was on TS to them as we saw 5 albs chasing down a hib.

well awesome, how about teamgimps gank other zergs instead of jumping on the only soloers that still are around?

Bugz said:
Tell me oh gr8 necromania, whats the fuckin difference?

5 stealthers ganking another stealther is the same as 5 visuals ganking another visual.

Might be just me but I see a difference. In the first scene there is only stealthers and in the second it's visuals, or :confused:

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice one Fiva....I have met you solo and grouped up, keep on playing and making it interesting for us out there

Gustav

MrManic

Fledgling Freddie
well Thx all..... i do enjoy playing a sniper. i do try and solo as much as poss!

and its not just a case of rapid fire ftw. there alot of timing involed to get that crit arrow in! and im sure alot of Bow speced rangers and scouts understand!

nearly 70% of the time i get pawned out there. but thats the fun of it.it makes me want to get out there again i find ya!

i know i can't hit for shit. but i know i got a 80% chance of killing u with my bow.. and i like tham odds more!

and little tip! MoS 5 ftw!!11!!

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Dracus said:
Whats a good sniper? one who can push the rapidfire button really fast? Or mebbe one who made a really good temp?

And gratzl0l...

If your zerging as a stealther your playing the wrong class Imo. And you gotta luv ppl using "Play the game as I want" for an excuse for not being able to compete :p

/Dracus

word

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom