Fitipaldy explain plz

Kriv0

Fledgling Freddie
What did u do to make your hits RAISE in fight with me and Skilgannon?? U don't have lifetaps as far as I'm concerned and even if your staff has lifetaps u didn't hit that much. Both me and reaver went wtf. Good going tho :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Kriv0 said:
What did u do to make your hits RAISE in fight with me and Skilgannon?? U don't have lifetaps as far as I'm concerned and even if your staff has lifetaps u didn't hit that much. Both me and reaver went wtf. Good going tho :)

doesent casters get some mini IP version that works in combat??

can be wrong tho..

Kriv0

Fledgling Freddie
Well if the healing pet can nuke then NERF. If he got healingpots or whatever that he can use in fights well ok, but he was in melee with us hitting me with his staff and isn't there a 60sec timer on the pots usage? He healed himself very many times :/

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
healing pet?
reactive healing tinctures?
heal potions?

Chanters healing pet dont really heal that good.
Healpot, not in combat, and they dotn really heal that well.
Reactive healing tinctures, dunno, could be, but they where 2 on him and reaver got levi in and all.

Kriv0

Fledgling Freddie
Btw. Skill used the aoe auras on his reaver so the pet should be interruped aswell

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
doesent casters get some mini IP version that works in combat??

can be wrong tho..

Well they get first aid, but u cant use that in combat.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
can be wrong tho..

Ehm yes you are :p

Fitipaldy is a chanter so the only possible explanation is that his pet healed him which is very effective against small numbers of players tbh... Hit him harder next time ;)

Ziva

Fluffy
Tharion said:
Chanters healing pet dont really heal that good.
I don't know what your definition of good is, but i can honestly say that the chanterpet saved my chanters life more then once on occations and also more then one time during one fight so it's possible.

Kriv0

Fledgling Freddie
But can pets heal if interrupted by aura from reaver or shouts from mincer? If that is the case plz - as said before - NERF :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Kriv0 said:
But can pets heal if interrupted by aura from reaver or shouts from mincer? If that is the case plz - as said before - NERF :p

Pets can't be interrupted when they heal :|

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
I can staff kill a champ in a duel with my ally pet out :)

Fitipaldy

Fledgling Freddie
Well m8, i will answer u saying that when i saw u u were in melee range and hardly to do nothing, so i wanted to try a duel with staff and my pet can heal always excep if he is stuned or mezzed. Second, i use my aoe speed decrease and it seems like an aoe stun, then ure reaver m8 purged it :D .
In the other hand u missed many attacks and i resisted sometime ure dds. My pet can´t heal much but he does till i get half of life or so.
That´s the answer m8, i only used to heal myself my own pet :).

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
if this is the case you deserve to die :touch:

you got an unlimited hp bar if your below 40% hp with a delay of 2-3 secs between the damage inputs... minstrels & skalds have it easier if they time their dds correctly..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom