fishing after lev 100

parfait

Fledgling Freddie
looked all over for places to fish after reaching 100. cant see on on thottbot where to go. was wondering if anyone had success fishing at higher levels, what your skill was, and did u get anything decent?

Arromiss

Fledgling Freddie
i fished along the north darkshore coast all the way to 150, use the +fishing items and u can fish further north and skill up there further.

go all the way north til u take like 1 step into the next territory and thats ya spot :p

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
was a spot in wetlands where you can fish next to the waterfall

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
im up to 225 fishing now, i swam all the way to booty bay and purchased the book

Menethil harbour is a decent place to fish, catch plenty of oily blackmouths and firefin snappers (good for potions as im an alchemist too)

pig

Fledgling Freddie
I found my Big Iron Fishing Pole last night, but i coudlnt fish in Desolace :/

Guess its back to the low level area's to catch some more Mud Snappers and Cat fish :x

Dedaith

Fledgling Freddie
Kokelimonkelmedisin said:
is fishing any decent money for people that are AK? :)

Fishing doesn't yield any good profit, but it's a good way of getting food and a few alchemy supplies too, some fish are quite good when cooked.

Nightfin Snapper: Heals 874 health and restores 8 Mana every 5 sec for 10 min.
Sunscale Salmon: Heals 874 health and restores 6 Health every 5 sec for 10 min.
Winter Squid: Heals 874 health and gives +10 Agility for 10 min.
Summer Bass: Heals 874 health and gives +10 Spirit for 10 min.

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
If you cba with fishing, its actually quite nice if your a hunter with a pet that likes fish ^^

Try even put fish on AH. Other hunters might look for em aswell..or pure roleplaying people that wanna skill up their cooking with fish, but are lacking fish :-P

As said before, some fish are worth to Alchemists and some cooking recipes increases your stats.

The big + on fishing is when you catch treasure chests or locked boxes. Can contain VERY nice things, or just rubbish :-P

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Firefin snappers, deviate fish and blackmouths are needed in alchemy.

Might be more fish too, don't know more though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom