FIRST!!!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
There is a cunt.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Everz, use the green, or nag Tuthumes to finish the daoc one :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I needed sleep as this place opened near 4am, so congrats on first, but i did manage to grab a screenie souvenier of the epic transition;

Attachments

• fredleet.jpg
    fredleet.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 10

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The avatars look much better here. Is this the iphone version of FH then?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Everz, use the green, or nag Tuthumes to finish the daoc one :)

I think somebody is working on them right now. You can choose one and it's not exactly the one I made <crosses fingers>. The green is altering my mood after one day already! :cautious:

FreddysHouse

The Boss
Staff member
Tuthmes,

The DAoC theme with test in the name is the one you did isn't it? Or is it the one without test in the name? Confirm and I can import. Cheers

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I'm liking the new format. Very swish. Nice to get rid of the urine stained carpet and yellow nicotine curtains. I'm just wondering whether green is going to be the only flavour? Don't frown at brown.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm liking the new format. Very swish. Nice to get rid of the urine stained carpet and yellow nicotine curtains. I'm just wondering whether green is going to be the only flavour? Don't frown at brown.

There is a default colour version available.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Just checked the testforum. It is the FreddysHouse (DAoC) - Test 1 but it showes completely different on here. Forum titles where in brown for example on here and should be yellow/orange. Else you can hardly read it. There are a lot of other things different.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
This will take some getting used to. I will say nothing more.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
My little arselick moment;

I'd just like to say, Deebs and family, thanks for running Freddyshouse, it's super cool, you didn't have to update, but you did anyway, because it's for the greater good, thanks for running this forum, it's a haven for dicks, trolls, cunts, nobs, and twats. The banter on this forum is fun, and you don't need the shinies for it to happen, but you still do it, thanks gay-boys. <3

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Brown noser. I hope you were posting that on the shit brown theme to make your bum sniffing truly epic.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
did you get any nuts, or was it all smooth?

The odd nut, yeah, but apart from that, oh wait, no, got a bit of sweetcorn too, don't swallow those bitches whole, it's bad for you, but yeah, apart from that, was pretty smoootth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom