First WOW Beta Keys this Month

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Yussef said:
US OB will probably be better to play on rather than EU CB for obvious reasons. It's a fun game, however the PvP flagging system can be annoying. Quests can be cool, made 90% of my xp from questing in a group. Am level 30 and completed a couple of instances which are nice. Worth a try at least.

think you are right, altho what kinda blows for us europeans is the lousy connection overseas :/ From what I have seen ping will matter in WoW.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Shike said:
think you are right, altho what kinda blows for us europeans is the lousy connection overseas :/ From what I have seen ping will matter in WoW.
I played the stress test, ping was not a issue at all. Think its west coast where the servers are so I ping like 200ms or somthing to there from the uk, but its not even noticeable, wow seems very well coded, hard to believe its still very much beta. Only problem was because its a stress test the servers got majorly overloaded, only happend a few times though.

I liked it and look forward to playing more in OB or launch !. Pve is 100x more enjoyable then daoc's cant comment much on pvp yet only had a few fights at level 25 but seemed good and more i read more interesting it gets. People here who only dismiss it without even trying it are abit stupid imo or are tired of the whole mmo genre.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
I played the stress test, ping was not a issue at all. Think its west coast where the servers are so I ping like 200ms or somthing to there from the uk, but its not even noticeable, wow seems very well coded, hard to believe its still very much beta. Only problem was because its a stress test the servers got majorly overloaded, only happend a few times though.

aha ok :)

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
The buzz for WoW reminds me of the buzz prior to the launch of DAoC. I was oin EQ then and there was a definite sense of anticipation. Having lifted the NDA months and months ago has surely helped.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
snoz said:
Only have to agree with Snoz on this... Even though some ppl from US were complaining about lag at times, I never experienced lag at all (in Norway). Not even when all ppl thought the beta was gonna end, 9 hours before it really ended.. We just hadn't got any info on when it was supposed to end.. LOL
The program crashed for me a couple times though, but no problems with the connection.

izikiel

Fledgling Freddie
wow is kinda fun.. but as soon as the magic "newlyness" shine wears off its a very basic game with a few more types of quests then there are in daoc atm, graphics are so so .. and will draw the attention of a lot of 1337 dudes from the bnet war3 kiddies.. so no thanks.. considering the community at large -> no thanks.. pvp sucks.. its too easy to level to high levels and all that stuff! :) perhaps Ill buy it perhaps I wont.. but will definately be buying the US version.. Wont play another game when im behind in patches due to translations to german/french

constanze

Fledgling Freddie
well there are no days left and they dont even changed the info text on the web page :(

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
hate the fact that they split servers again .. But if they launch at more or less the same time i dont have a problem with it. They will however patch at the same time from what i understand.

Guess i will try wow but daoc seems still best game arround.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom