First Warlock Nerf (1.75a)

Marc

FH is my second home
lifedrain nerfed by a delve value of 60. Am i right in thinking thats quite a substantial nerf Garb?

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Multiple bars is nice too, someone in Mythic has been playing wow I guess?! :)

Oh, and Tower razing might be interesting too!

As for Warlocks, it was expected but maybe not so fast! :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
that's one damn fine patch - one of the better - missing alot, but going the right way imo.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Lets just hope the nerf brings them back on table but don't fuck them up and make them another thane or valkyrie.

Im in no mean against the nerf, just that mythic tends to do overnefing and making classes useless..

Helme

Resident Freddy
Huntingtons said:
well a dot with a delve of 13x did deserve a nerf ;o
As I said, in no means against the nerf just that I hope they don't make another class in mid something that theres some other doing better, ie. Spiritmasters > Runemasters, Warrior > Thane(except ST ofc), Zerker > svg and so on.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Helme said:
As I said, in no means against the nerf just that I hope they don't make another class in mid something that theres some other doing better, ie. Spiritmasters > Runemasters, Warrior > Thane(except ST ofc), Zerker > svg and so on.

well, there's always something better of each, can't be avoided really

(And i was just pointing out the dot really was needed even tho i've never seen it in action:))

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
Multiple bars is nice too, someone in Mythic has been playing wow I guess?! :)

Oh, and Tower razing might be interesting too!

As for Warlocks, it was expected but maybe not so fast! :)

Gone about 5 patches with still no aura debuff effects, wonder if they will sort that soon too?

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
now lets nerf the hib cata classes ^^

Wait a couple patches more imho, hib needed a bit more people! :D

waok`whips said:
Gone about 5 patches with still no aura debuff effects, wonder if they will sort that soon too?

Heh, what do you expect? We are one of the least populated classes (would be even less if we eren't fotm for... 1 patch!) and we are albs too. What do you expect?

At least the mutliple bars setup would help quite a lot to classes with lots of spells/abilities like reaver and I would love it. Funny I asked for a bar for the /qbind abilities long time ago (before I saw the multi-bar setup in other games) to at least view timers but didn't seem nothing to happening until they saw it in other games... :D

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
- English - said:
why dont they nerf before they release? 0_o

Atleast in Europe we get to see the nerf coming before people have rolled them - one of the few advantages of being behind the US :D

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Atleast in Europe we get to see the nerf coming before people have rolled them - one of the few advantages of being behind the US :D

We also get to know who is gonna be overpowered soon and reroll. And don't forget that with the time it takes to patch here we (ab)use overpowered stuff twice as long. Good example is savages ofc and this patch? Will be here around... summer?! :eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom