First unconfirmed pictures of Megatron

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ok, these pictures are supposedly of the design prototypes for the toys that will goto retail when the Transformers movie hits the screens next summer. As these are unconfirmed please don't shoot me if they don't turn out to be legit. The design is supposedly the same as the models used in the movie.

http://www.filmwad.com/first-pics-of-megatron-946-p.html

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Lamp said:
Looks like the new Gillette razor

Bet Megatron wouldn't leave you with a nasty stubble 12 hours later :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ok....i was going to forgive the blatant mixture of old and new stuff...

Even going to forgive soundwave being out and hotrod not being in there...

ALSO MAYBE was going to forgive that there probably arn't any 5 robot conjunction superrobots in the movie.

But this takes the piss in so many ways(if true).

1: Megatron never was anything but a gun! The original BFG goddamnit.
2: A ship?! A SHIP?!
3: The "artist" who made this megatron has way too many tentacle pron flics on his harddrive and no sense of transformers if he spews such sh*t on paper...i mean...come on!

Next their probably gonna say that optimus prime ain't a flatnose truck, but some american 18 wheeler...

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda with Tohtori on this one, doesn't look like one of those transformers I remember from my childhood :(

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Hmm wasnt Megatron the Truck? :p
Nope, Megatron was a tank when transformed, has a big fuckoff turret to go with it also :) Optimus Prime was the large 18-wheeler.

My comments: that looks downright fucking stupid tbh, whatever that artist was smoking at the time must have been very strong to turn Megatron into that... i mean come on it looks NOTHING like his human mode at-all :( Oh and that last pic is supposed to look like Starscream, who is usually a fighter jet ffs:flame:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
looks like the barbie version of the Terminator

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
Speedr said:
Nope, Megatron was a tank when transformed, has a big fuckoff turret to go with it also :) Optimus Prime was the large 18-wheeler.

My comments: that looks downright fucking stupid tbh, whatever that artist was smoking at the time must have been very strong to turn Megatron into that... i mean come on it looks NOTHING like his human mode at-all :( Oh and that last pic is supposed to look like Starscream, who is usually a fighter jet ffs:flame:

Megatron was originally a gun, was re-released a few years ago as a tank

Dukat

Resident Freddy
whatever he was supposed to be, weren't all of the transformers based off of something man made ?

wtf is this 'alien jet' shite? alien jet??!? what!??!! :eek7:

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
dont really remember transformers that much tbh. . just know i used to watch it .. but
Speedr said:
Megatron was a tank when transformed, has a big fuckoff turret to go with it also
explains it best i think :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Megatron was a big f*cking gun,
then he turned to galvatron and into an even bigger f*cking gun :D

He never ever had any desire to be anything else...but a gun.

But these days kids might think guns are cool 'n sh*t... :(

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
If I remember right, the Transformers did change into other things before they crashed on Earth - and adapted themselves to 'blend in', no?

Either way, Megatron being an alien jet. Pah!

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Looks kinda crappy tbh. Not sure what target audience this film is aimed at though:
All the people who grew up with transformers are never gonna be pleased with a remake
or
Kids nowadays who've prolly never heard of transformers

Either way I'll give it a miss (no soundwave wtf)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Rulke said:
Looks kinda crappy tbh. Not sure what target audience this film is aimed at though:
All the people who grew up with transformers are never gonna be pleased with a remake
or
Kids nowadays who've prolly never heard of transformers

Either way I'll give it a miss (no soundwave wtf)

not true, why wouldnt i be pleased? if its crap, its crap, no problem...

but if its good, well... its good :p

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
hope it is good but pray that the megatron pic not what they haiving.
he nothing like what he's ment to be A GUN not a ship.
if they going to have him like that then change his name do make him in to some thing he's not.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
lol some folks need to chill out about the exactness of it all. artistic license ftw! I think it could be alright will have to wait and see :)

Carneus

Fledgling Freddie
Heta said:
agree!!! wtf... WHITE??

Read the text below the clip. 'Ultra Magnus' style.

That Megatron could well be his Cybertronian form, and it is unconfirmed after all. The shadow in the clip looks quite blocky, not organic looking like the original pic.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
><

Speedr said:

Cant see the pic, site blocked at work..

but i tell you this...

if they f*ck with starscream at all... ill personally murder every single one of them...

Starscream for ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom