First time player- Help with login needed

M

mbisiker

Hello everyone

Ive just bought DaoC and gone through all the installation and then come upon the loggin screen where i have tried to create a new account so that i can play on the game.

The trouble is that whenever i press the create account button i get taken to a page which apologises for the inconvinice, so does this mean that i cant play the game at all?

P

pitspawn

Subscription and Registration page are down, im in the same boat. Ive had my copy of daoc:si and havent been able to reactivate my account for a week now.

GOA the people who run the european daoc servers ran into "technical difficulties" on 18/08/03 when they basically got hacked. Saw some nice screenshots of multiple epic difficulty mobs spawned all over the place (assumably from the hacker), fun. Check this thread out emain fun and there was another one i saw but cant find it.They've had to reissue everyone with new game passwords and are reworking the subscription page for better security. Its for our own good.

Just hang on in there for a few more days, im sure it'll be back up soon. Its well worth the wait ;)

M

mbisiker

Thanks

well thats a bit a downer just bought a new game and cant even play it yet :(

I hope they get there servers back up and running as soon as possible

Are there any dates on when there going to be working again yet?

P

pitspawn

Servers are running up and fine to the best of my knowledge. Its just that some people havent received their new game password(s) and ofc there are people needing to create/renew their subscription. I personally wouldnt have thought that GOA would work the weekend, i'd be glad to prooved wrong. So I would hazard a guess at monday at the earliest for a sub page fix?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom