Tonight, Was a big test for all realms.

How did you work as a cluster together?
Hard?
Went Well ?

Discuss.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Mids kickin ass tbh!
Reminded me of Old Frontiers back in the day with so many enemies about :)
Thank god for Cluster bringing more people into the server to liven things up abit!
Login now but good luck Albion tonight! :cheers:
Regards Blizard!

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
albs went for easiest keep in hib
tactical hibs making albs go "huh what now"
mids gave albs a nice backfire
i love it !!!
all this >>>>>>>>> the so called graveyard raids, this is RvR capital R

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Was a fun night til the end, when I got ganked by a FG mids, just outside a alb keep :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
lag ruined alot but this is how the game is suppossed to be so maybe need better server so that they can cope with amount of players

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Just to bad...

Just to bad that GOA cant get good enough equipment for thier services to run smoothly. I really dont understand why a company that get 50-100k Euro per month from us cant handle 5oo customers at the same time.

Either the game is crapcoded so that it takes alot of memory (dont use visual basic for grafic online games) or GOA has crap computors. Either way its not what we pay for.

Secondly to bad...

Hibs hit mids in the back at beno bridge while we were busy with albs inside keep and both doors down!:/

Why'd you do that ? Why not help us and annoy albs alittle!:) (they outnumbered us badly at that time!:/

/Charmagn

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Blizard said:
Mids kickin ass tbh!
Reminded me of Old Frontiers back in the day with so many enemies about :)
Thank god for Cluster bringing more people into the server to liven things up abit!
Login now but good luck Albion tonight! :cheers:
Regards Blizard!
mids sucked they couldnt punch there way out of a wet tampax

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Smellysox said:

Heh, killed of the alb zerg a couple of times, had 180 albs infront of us and maybe 3fg hibs behind us aswell being outnumbered 2to1 it got to much in the end

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Smellysox said:
Hey, you better try that before you say it , those tings are hard to punch through
:(

brad

Fledgling Freddie
If hibs hadn't constanlty showed up with the high RR grps it shouldn't of been a problem.

But when any mids die and try to get back hib so called LEET groups just farmed all of the mids trying to get back, or when on the major fights with the albs, all they did was come from behind with like 3 FG, sandwhiching the mids between hibs/albs.:(

Kinda of lame tactics tbh. Mids felt well give hibs a brake in rvr and we go for albion for some fun. But instead all hibs wanted to do is infact aid the albs, even though they might not have meant to do it but thats what they ended up doing.

Hibs could have helped and tried to attempt to take some other alb keeps, but all they were interested in doing was farming all the inc small groups trying to get back to beno etc.:(

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Is this perhaps a break from the usual Agramon zerging?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
tbh only realm tht has the numbers do to a prime time raid is the caster zerg tht is albion.

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
fun night!
Heres something you dont see every day! This is from when mids took beno keep:

Attachments

• olol.JPG
    olol.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 187

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Mids will bomb the crap out of Albs in the long term.

They have the better anytime bombs.
Albions have t3h Reaver bombs though!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
lag ruined alot but this is how the game is suppossed to be so maybe need better server so that they can cope with amount of players
Strongly agree.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Illudian said:
fun night!
Heres something you dont see every day! This is from when mids took beno keep:
Aye!!
its not very often you see your chat box coloured white is it! :worthy:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Time to do something else than RvR clearly. Hib's just didin't have good tower camp times :8

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Was hilarious. And the alb zerg at da behnn and later at berk was just sick.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Leel said:
Was hilarious. And the alb zerg at da behnn and later at berk was just sick.

Was a fun night, even if it was shit rps :)

I enjoyed daoc again for the first time in a while.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
/who hadrian showed 210 albs at one point :)

was fun ,leeched some rps on my scout :)

too bad about the lag though, very hard to target anything with this lag

brad

Fledgling Freddie
All i have to say is that mids did not zerg together as in, excal mids went for beno and pryd mids went for eras.

If we had stayed together, all i would have to say is OMG.

P.S. on the relic raid BG, we ended up having 2 BG's since the first one reached capacity at 200 people and in the second BG there was also a fare amount of people.

Btw thanks for raid leaders, even though we failed we had a good show imo.:cheers:

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:

P.S. on the relic raid BG, we ended up having 2 BG's since the first one reached capacity at 200 people and in the second BG there was also a fare amount of people.

Btw thanks for raid leaders, even though we failed we had a good show imo.:cheers:

If you'd stayed together, you'd probably have been less effective. Caused a degree of uncertainty with the Albs at one point having 10fg+ Mids on Beno, 10fg+ Mids on Eras and 4fg+ Hibs on Berks (or so the reports were going). Sounds like your BG was larger than the Alb one, I don't think we hit the limit.

Was great though, best nights RvR yet for me, new or old frontiers. I guess with 3.5k rp, 12 deaths and 1 deathblow, you can see it's not the rps that make it for me !

Thanks to raid leaders on all three sides - nice outbreak of tictacs !

Darzil (Picksel last night)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
All i have to say is that mids did not zerg together as in, excal mids went for beno and pryd mids went for eras.

Splitting the zerg up was a good idea. Started on Beno to get ppl to port there then start on Eras thus splitting the albs up.
We did 1 fatal mistake during our raid though that changed alot.

Simba

Fledgling Freddie
Last night was really fun, never ever seen such a zerg.

To bad my comp crashed to destop at beno 3 times.
And i couldn't logged back because after the loading screen the game didn't
appeared. and when i pressed esc it crashed to desktop again.
And i think it wasn't only my problem, because i asked 2 guildies to try log my char in, and move it away from the zerg, and none of them were able to log it in.
So i guess i need to buy a new pc sooner then i thought.:(

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Splitting the zerg up was a good idea. Started on Beno to get ppl to port there then start on Eras thus splitting the albs up.
We did 1 fatal mistake during our raid though that changed alot.

Our group was at Eras at that time as Beno seemed lost... the reports were going about 7-8 fg (maybe more) at beno and i could see at least 5fg in front of Eras. I remember all of us thinking, if beno mids come here we're screwed as alot of albs were releasing and trying to get to Eras. How mids didn't take Eras i have no idea as mids definately outzerged us there... but then i went ld, logged back in and albs had won the fight :eek7:

Was a good fight everywhere overall, but i think if all 3 realms can get themselves more organised there's gonna be even bigger more dangerous fights... gonna love it :cheers:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
What brad said is kinda scary.

The mids split into two zergs, Jesus christ!! there was about 5fg at beno. i dont think 10 fg could loose:O

Really funny thing i found, was a little isen vakten SB trying to get into the keep, I stood there on infanity and hit him everytime he came up. He must of ran and jumped off around 50 times and /yelled heal me.

Anyway Thanks for a great night.... Im sure there will be more in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom