First Tears, nor Requiel

Bahumat

FH is my second home
How could you "Iain"!

First Tears became Alan, now Requiel has become Iain....Why ruin your names?

I am deeply upset, this could potentially cause me to cut my toe nails *sob*

p.s. im a spazz, was supposed to say "Now" not "Nor"

Santh

Fledgling Freddie
I feel your pain, Bahumat.
But a rose under any other name, still smells as beautiful! "Arhhhh, isnt that cute!"

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I feel your pain, Bahumat.
But a rose under any other name, still smells as beautiful! "Arhhhh, isnt that cute!"

"You're bootiful its trrwuueee"

Not that it's any of my business, but why did you change the name Requiel? Also if you make appearances in game, will you go under that Syudonym (sp?)

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
I was wondering how long it would take people to notice. Basically it's because Mythic have a policy where their employees always post under their real names on messageboards. Because I post on a lot of the same messageboards that the Mythic folk do, it's been decided that we should follow the same rules. Unity of purpose and all that.

I doubt I'll ever need to appear ingame in a professional capacity and if I do I'll probably use my real name or a random roleplay-friendly name.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
How could you "Iain"!

First Tears became Alan, now Requiel has become Iain....Why ruin your names?

I am deeply upset, this could potentially cause me to cut my toe nails *sob*

p.s. im a spazz, was supposed to say "Now" not "Nor"

Tears will be back in WAR .... if I can get the name in time :)

mork

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to the plug about Freddyshouse on some other other forum by Requiel/IainC I remembered I had an account here :)

Nate

FH is my second home
It's all lies from these two named "Alan" and "Iain" they kidnapped our beloved Tears and Requiel so that they could gain an inside knowledge of what we go on about! So I've decided to make a Rescue Team, called SFH'rsT+RFIA+I(Save Freddyshouse'rs Tears and Requiel From Imposters Alan and Iain) I need 5 regular FH posters(FH Nin preferred), some glue a packet of chocolate digestives, string and a Ninja Pirate Overlord. Together we will save Tears and Requiel from these nasty ewul imposters who want to take all our random mumblings for "statistics".

For Freedom, For FreddysHouse!!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
It's all lies from these two named "Alan" and "Iain" they kidnapped our beloved Tears and Requiel so that they could gain an inside knowledge of what we go on about! So I've decided to make a Rescue Team, called SFH'rsT+RFIA+I(Save Freddyshouse'rs Tears and Requiel From Imposters Alan and Iain) I need 5 regular FH posters(FH Nin preferred), some glue a packet of chocolate digestives, string and a Ninja Pirate Overlord. Together we will save Tears and Requiel from these nasty ewul imposters who want to take all our random mumblings for "statistics".

For Freedom, For FreddysHouse!!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDOOMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom