first taste of Thid

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
Hya PPL,

Seephy my Sb had his first taste of THid yesterday :) and i liked what i saw.

OK albs are still not sportive (at least not the dudes that jumped on me after i solo attacked an inf inside CK and died)

but i met the famous green guild form hibernia

i stayed visible on my SB and /bow , they gave me several duels and i lost bigtime every time.

No wonder my armor is empty (sc being done this weekend) so i miss about 70-80 str and con because i only had an aug healer bot so no STR/CON and no DEX/QUI

But they were very nice and im looking forward to meeting them again when my shammy is available and my sc is done.

BTW for those who think Who teh feck is he , it is simple im the
Norse SB entirely dressed in Plum with HEATER/COLD legendaries

(1117 WC should be good for something :D )

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Ill duel Yeh :D So long as that sissy valiz the skald doesnt join in. He hits like a truck but just once id like him to attack me solo :p

U cant miss me , im the big fat shiny hard looking but ultimatly useless hunk of metal . I let u get the PA in too, is only fair ^_-

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
we always spared valiz caus he never added or attacked us but yesterday he joined in with his fellow mids so hes lost his privlages of being spared

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
pa ?? soz play hardmode :) SZ no pa available

and tbh untill rr1L4 i will be grouping a bit :) to get the feelin off how thid looks again :) will leave duelers alone tho

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
knighthood said:
Ill duel Yeh :D So long as that sissy valiz the skald doesnt join in. He hits like a truck but just once id like him to attack me solo :p

U cant miss me , im the big fat shiny hard looking but ultimatly useless hunk of metal . I let u get the PA in too, is only fair ^_-

I was a warr at that time, not a skald :p But now I rerolled to dorf thane since I dinged 25 by accident :twak:

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
first session 128 rp deathblows 67
1 keeptake and fun evenin :) cya all around

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom