Film First shot of Captain America.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just had a thought, could the new love interest be *drumroll* Vicki Vale? :p

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Could be but I don't think there will be a love interest. Nolan doesn't really seem to concentrate on them that much.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Could be but I don't think there will be a love interest. Nolan doesn't really seem to concentrate on them that much.

Atleast it's been talked about, with those 6 females in interview on it, two were suppoed to e picked. One for catty woman and one as a new love interest for bruce.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
It makes sense I agree I've just thought that even in the past two he kindof played down the relationship thing.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah even if there is one, it's gonna be a smudge on a housesized canvas :p

Most likely caused by TdC swaffling the bit with catwoman on it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Anne HAthaway, well, the cleavage/breast area isn't too good, not bad either, but ofcourse it's a matter of "fixing it". Leather usually brings up the "eyes" in people. Legs might need some work too(though don't know current situation of the leg department), photos ndicate a bit of skinny problem to be cat of the night. Otherwise, hmm, may or may not make a good catwoman.

Particulary the backside is fine as is, especially with the tightness of the outfit expected.

...what? Acting skills? Face? Don't be so immature :eek:

Krazeh

Part of the furniture
Anne HAthaway, well, the cleavage/breast area isn't too good, not bad either, but ofcourse it's a matter of "fixing it". Leather usually brings up the "eyes" in people. Legs might need some work too(though don't know current situation of the leg department), photos ndicate a bit of skinny problem to be cat of the night.

Frankly you could not be more wrong if you tried.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Captain Scouse would kick Captain America's ass!

Drunk+Tramp.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Frankly you could not be more wrong if you tried.

Well, it's purely from a non-fan non-face perspective, individual body parts judged by ow merits and as such it is accurate ;)

But this is ofcourse from a non-related picture browsing, so final judgement has to be reserved until the final product is in plain sight :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I like the original Captain America. *shakes hand* HEIL HITLERRRR!!!!!!! Or the scenes when he steals cars at two different occasions. And that leads me to the question, do we really need a new one? No!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Don't get me wrong, she's a lovely lady and all that, just measuring as a modern catwoman :p

Here's a NFSW pic for you to "apologise";

hothathawaysheer.jpg

Now shush :D

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Im hoping they cast Tom Hardy as Mr Zasz, cant really see any other gritty villans to follow the two which have gone before. For a female lead I hope to christ they dont bother with Catwoman, would much rather have a psycotic Harley Quinn in mourning for her lost love.
Isn't Tom Hardy doing Mad Max first?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Captain America lol
Captain Sphincter more like

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
FHOT Rate my Poo thread anyone?

(actually, would you want to see Docwolfe's poo?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom