Film First shot of Captain America.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Captain+America+live+movie.jpg

There's also evidently hugo weaving as a baddy ;)

Looks nice and gritty.

Also on the real and gritty train, here's the new spidey andrew garfield or whatshisface;

andrew-garfield-as-spider-man_570x784.jpg

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Awesome.. Hopefully it won't be a comedy as Green Latern seems to be

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well it surely will have comedy elements, if nothing else;

Red Skull might cause a few giggles in people if not done right :p

But, could go either way.

Iron man, hulk, etc avenger movies haven't been too comedy based(disregarding iron mans personality ofcourse), so think this will be safe.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I thought GL was decent entertainment actually. Made me laugh some, Though they should have had Granny Whatsherface not in there imo.

Atm Captain A looks ace. We'll see, we'll see :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I thought GL was decent entertainment actually. Made me laugh some, Though they should have had Granny Whatsherface not in there imo.

Atm Captain A looks ace. We'll see, we'll see :)

Granny Whatsherface? What?

They've definitely gone for the Ultimates look for Captain America. I wonder if they'll use my favourite line:

Attachments

• cross4.jpg
    cross4.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 39

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Teedles, how is knowing the antagonist of Captain America a spoiler? Not only is it one of his archenemies, it's listed in the main cast right underneath Chris Evans on IMDB 0o

Also, looking forward to it ^^

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Teedles, how is knowing the antagonist of Captain America a spoiler? Not only is it one of his archenemies, it's listed in the main cast right underneath Chris Evans on IMDB 0o

I actually spoilered, it but had a typo thingy in it i assume, thanks to Teedee for fixing it :p

I rather dislike people spoiling things myself(to some extent), so i'm usually rather careful even if nto necessary.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Oh right, heh, still confused as to how knowing the antagonist is a spoiler, unless it's supposed to be some uber secret ala Se7en

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh right, heh, still confused as to how knowing the antagonist is a spoiler, unless it's supposed to be some uber secret ala Se7en

For the fans of the movie, probably as much of a spoiler as knowing the contents of a cheap thai prostitute, but i was merely patting the heads of those less fortunate who couldn't afford comics :D

Gray

FH is my second home
Riddler
Bane
Catwoman (unlikely though since they released a movie not long ago...)
Penguin
Harvey Bullock
Mr Freeze
Poison Ivy

Riddler was talked about a lot, possibly for Johnny Depp to be cast in the role, but alas.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well yes, I also doubt it would be Depp, seeing as he is not a she :)

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Im hoping they cast Tom Hardy as Mr Zasz, cant really see any other gritty villans to follow the two which have gone before. For a female lead I hope to christ they dont bother with Catwoman, would much rather have a psycotic Harley Quinn in mourning for her lost love.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well talking purely on the sources telling that it's a female villain(aka villainess :p) and considering the high doubt of a non-conventional villainess popping up(since the movies have kept it on a classic base thus far), it's catwoman, poison ivy or harley quinn.

Catwoman being the most likely, but harley quinn would be awesome since there's not been a movie debut yet.

Though people might consider it a bit too cliche right after joker got asylumed.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Yup. I thought he did a great turn in Inception so I look forward to seeing him in this.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
They havn't mentioned catwoman by name but seeing as afaik Selina Kyle is the name of catwoman in all the batman backgrond it's a safe bet.

edit - read that back and I meant to say that, they have come out and said Hatheway will play Selina Klye so by that logic...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh and the politically correct catwoman doesn't count as a real one :p

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Whats a politically correct catwoman when it's at home?

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Captain America is great -- I even enjoyed the tv movies a few years back. Would love to see a film about him set in World War 2 but I'm not sure if it would appeal to the masses, just to us closet nerds ;)

Anne Hathaway would make a good Catwoman but Michelle Pfeiffer will forever be Catwoman to me <3

Krazeh

Part of the furniture
and Tom Hardy is Bane according to that second link.

I'm hoping that Nolan's interpretation of Bane will be close to the comics, i.e. a highly intelligent master criminal who also happens to be insanely strong, which is the sort of character I think Hardy would be awesome at playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom