First RR13 in DAOC

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Bahumat said:
The Gaheris guy pretty much cheated his way to RR13.

Him and his buddies farmed seals for aaagggesss, then they all gave them to the guy, and he handed them in for RP's.

Gaheris (think thats his server) is a pve server thus you can earn rp's from handing in seals etc. Took about 1 month to do iirc.

still quite hard to farm seals actually ^^ drop rate on seals there is less than the rarest scrolls before the scroll loving patch.... if they got seals that fast in 1 month they must have farmed 40 seal keeps (and trust me the bosses on those 40 seal keeps make ML 10 bosses look like Wee Wolves xD they aoe power tap/summon adds to heal them/hit like trains and have bucket loads of hp) .. + drops from guards onway to kill it from guards so you get like 70 seals per keep if your lucky :D 70 seals on gaheris = 252600 rp (not including +rp bonus - with + rp bonus 70 seals = 350000 rp) ;) but yes none the less the gaheris healer doesn't count imo.... that runie deserves respect despite no life

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Shike said:
haha, thats some serious farming :p

lol no shit :p i'm playing on gaheris atm heh farmed like hmm..... 500,000 worth of seals so far (for my pally when hes 50) lol :p like insta RR5... downside is you gotta split the seals and hand em in one by one :( so pally will be standing there all night ;< very fun server tho despite no rvr heh... feels so much different pve'ing there lol... auction raids on that server are CRAZY basicly a bg of people go around doing all the bosses.. at the end of the raid the items are auctioned off into the battlegroup.. the plats that are collected for the items are put into a money pool and split between the whole bg =p usually get 10-20p for free just for attending the raids

get items like this on there

Excalibur's Scabbard Fragment
Realm: All
Slot: Wrist
Co-Op Server Only
Magic Level: 50

Melee Damage: 5%
vs Humanoid, Magical, Giant, Dragon
Dexterity attribute cap: 5
Strength attribute cap: 10
Constitution attribute cap: 10
Melee Combat Speed: 5%

3% bonus to all realm points earned.

Charged Magical Ability:
- 10 Charges
- 10 Max

Function: Arch Magery
Grants target additional spell damage and ability to penetrate target's resistance.

Damage bonus: 10%
Resist piercing bonus: 10%
Target: Group
Range: 300
Duration: 5:00 min
Casting time: instant

Secondary Charged Magic Item:
- 10 Charges
- 10 Max
Effect: Siege Lore
Target does more damage to keep doors and siege weapons.
Bonus multiplier: 20
Target: Self
Duration: 2:00 min
Casting time: instant

- Requirement: Restricted to Gaheris Frontiers.

Himse

FH is my second home
I think he makes like 500k a week, maybe they have a nice fg scene over there and they go crazy to be honest =]

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Himse said:
I think he makes like 500k a week, maybe they have a nice fg scene over there and they go crazy to be honest =]

heh probably :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
ElemenT said:
Inactive
EU Cluster
16 lvl 50s on EU Cluster, Classic & Camlann

Totally.

well its not that hard to PL/lvl charrs, been playing this game for what? 4 years now? 16 lvl 50s aint exatly hard to get. problem is to kite em all out and get a decent RR now thats something i havnt been arsed to do, highest RR i got is 5L7 ^^ (pre RP patch tho)

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
Basic_X said:
well its not that hard to PL/lvl charrs, been playing this game for what? 4 years now? 16 lvl 50s aint exatly hard to get. problem is to kite em all out and get a decent RR now thats something i havnt been arsed to do, highest RR i got is 5L7 ^^ (pre RP patch tho)

aye helerion the green comet w the redcap tail on collition coarse w 3 sms
:drink:

Laddey

FH is my second home
Basic_X said:

Minus the PL to me aswell. No life!!

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
Grats to him.

i know he made over 1 mil rp per week for many weeks at least

Gamah

Banned
Well done etc, he's clearly never put his penis in something warm and moist though :<

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
partyanimal said:
aye helerion the green comet w the redcap tail on collition coarse w 3 sms
:drink:

:D (blablabla, too short message yadayada)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom