First RR10 in the world!

W

wolvon fury

Ok, ignore my comments,

I was just trolling for once, i never get a chance to flame :(

S

SFXman

Somehow the lines in that screenshots are funny or maybe stupid... I mean...
"fuck me syric!"
"omg!"
"??????"
"whoa."

:rolleyes:
Looks more setup to me :p
Who would say "omg", or "whoa" to that.. just found those lines odd the first time I read them.

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by Subbiz
well its not echoic's pov :p

doh! that's right :)

i just saw the skald spells and immideatly thought it was echoics pov.. still it's a question i'd like to know the answer to. I found out myself that I took alot of damage since the aggro style has defensive penalties.. Anyone else using aggro styles in rvr?

O

old.Kladen

Originally posted by SFXman
Somehow the lines in that screenshots are funny or maybe stupid... I mean...
"fuck me syric!"
"omg!"
"??????"
"whoa."

:rolleyes:
Looks more setup to me :p
Who would say "omg", or "whoa" to that.. just found those lines odd the first time I read them.

thats what i was thinking, its as though everyone was shocked but anywayz......

C

Cadwallon

I only have Provoke on my main toolbar with the Conquer/Sledgehammer back positional chain on my second bar. I guess it stems from habit of not wanting to run out of end.

When I respec axe end will be more of an issue...roll on shaman end buffs :D

O

old.Wildfire

Erm that screenshot doesn't seem too weird to me, it's a phrase used in the UK and US to express surprise. The emphasis is on the word "me" - and yes it would probably provoke those responses if misinterpreted.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
Erm that screenshot doesn't seem too weird to me, it's a phrase used in the UK and US to express surprise. The emphasis is on the word "me" - and yes it would probably provoke those responses if misinterpreted.
Ah, well that clears it up then, I do know that expression since I lived in Ireland :)p) but then this was wrong:
Is also a randy bitch....
I take back my words then :)

O

old.Noita

All I can say is well done Echoic really. :clap:

Some points tho...what does it matter if shes male or female in real life? Indeed what does it matter if shes a moose or a megababe? There are lots of us IRL girlies out there who play this game, some of us are cute some look like pavement pizza so what... all you guys see is that cartoon on the screen. It dont matter.

Secondly... the worlds first RR10 is a Skald... which (unless Im severely mistaken) makes her a Middie :) :clap: :clap:

Way to go grrlz :)

Way to go Middies :)

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by old.Noita
Way to go grrlz :)

Way to go Middies :)

Way to go Norsewomen... *drools*

I'm not a perv, I'm just an unguilded Norseman who is so very lonely :( *gives you those puppy dog eyes*

S

Subbiz

well said noita.

now, let me have all norsegirls on my own. *kicks a troll in the nuts and drags him out ofthe building*

S

Shaki/Aeis

I think it is sad that as soon as people see someone else got more RP then themselves they say "sad" or "get a life".

And no it doesn't matter if it is a he or a she.
But many people are curious and like to know anyway;)

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Subbiz
well said noita.

now, let me have all norsegirls on my own. *kicks a troll in the nuts and drags him out ofthe building*

i expect a human girl would be quite happy to have male trolls removed from the premises....

btw, what careless oaf bumped this from page 9 or wherever it was? :p

M

Mexlin

Whos more sad?
The person who gets to rrlevel10
or the person who goes on a forum to bitch about how sad that person is?
OR
The person that calls people sad for calling people sad?
OR
The person that calls people sad for calling people sad for calling people sad?

That is a question i leave up to you.

O

old.Pempula

Everyone seems to assume, that it's just one person playing that char. Would be a first in any online game, if it were so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom