First rank 14 on Twilight's Hammer

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Ignore the rank shes Poor, shes only got 9 gold to her name :)

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
nice :)

It says she got 107 kills 14984 honor yesterday... how the hell do you get so much honour for kills? :eek6: I never do in BG, but thats the joys of PvE servers :(

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Spankya said:
nice :)

It says she got 107 kills 14984 honor yesterday... how the hell do you get so much honour for kills? :eek6: I never do in BG, but thats the joys of PvE servers :(

Single kills, or doing lots of damage to them atleast.

Afran

Part of the furniture
SilverHood said:
Single kills, or doing lots of damage to them atleast.
Or winning WSG/AV whilst not being in raid - She usually solo's around AV, or did before 14. :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
offtopic question but owell ;)

what is the mod shes using at the very bottom of the screen? been looking for something like that for a while.

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
hmm only 18000 hk's people have got that many on my server and are only like rank 9 :/

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
stubbyrulz said:
hmm only 18000 hk's people have got that many on my server and are only like rank 9 :/
They should stop leeching kills if it bothers them.

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
If she does AV alot and solo's alot that explains alot. AV is rarely open on Bloodhoof server due to a complete lack of horde which means BG is the only option. The problem with BG is that there's only 10 enemies to kill, and after killing one he is worth less honour the next time you kill him, and after killing him 4 times you dont get any more honour.

I've seen AV open 4 times on Bloodhoof, and never managed to get in :(

Afran

Part of the furniture
Spankya said:
I've seen AV open 4 times on Bloodhoof, and never managed to get in :(

4 times? In how long of playing there? :eek:

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
been playing almost 4 months now... AV is rarely open :( Its probably been open a bit more than 4 times, but still its very rare that anyone is in it.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Spankya said:
been playing almost 4 months now... AV is rarely open :( Its probably been open a bit more than 4 times, but still its very rare that anyone is in it.
Will be better now that we got the official server forums though.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Spankya said:
Omg. :I

Why not move servers? Try get a realm-transfer, is it the same with WSG?

Helme

Resident Freddy
Best way to get honorpoints ingame atm is to do WSG with a team of well equipted and organized players.

Theres teams on my server that shreds randoms in 5-8 mins gets 1900 honor+kills and repeats all day long.

Alterac Valley isn't very good unless you get a raid that focuses on winning instead of standing and leeching kills in a raidgroup.

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Best way to get honorpoints ingame atm is to do WSG with a team of well equipted and organized players.

Theres teams on my server that shreds randoms in 5-8 mins gets 1900 honor+kills and repeats all day long.

Alterac Valley isn't very good unless you get a raid that focuses on winning instead of standing and leeching kills in a raidgroup.
alliance to scared to play warsong gulch on my server so all you can do in av which sucks as a warrior :/

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
2 things to note -

yes its an achievement but hardly one worth getting i mean must have played LOADS for that?

and also - has he/she quit yet? i mean once your rank 14 youve basicly done it all - is there much point in hanging about now? (like those that got RR10L10 in daoc usually quit after a few more weeks of ganking rank ones :p)

Afran

Part of the furniture
Darksword said:
2 things to note -

yes its an achievement but hardly one worth getting i mean must have played LOADS for that?

and also - has he/she quit yet? i mean once your rank 14 youve basicly done it all - is there much point in hanging about now? (like those that got RR10L10 in daoc usually quit after a few more weeks of ganking rank ones :p)
Rank 14 you only need to get once, even if you "decay" down in ranks you can still use the uber equipment, so it's worth getting even just for that. And no she hasn't quit, but not doing so much AV/WSG (also exalted with both of them), still see her around and playing her alt xD

Users who are viewing this thread