first of all

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
First of all i won't ask of people to renew their accounts just to play dyvet .
I am asking of the people that still plays the EU to agreee on a night a week or 2 days a week or even 3 i dont FUCKING CARE
Daoc has given me pretty much everything as a game experience can givf.
It is a good game multiplayer wise and requires alot of the composite player.
U need to know how to act u need to know how to play,or as we say it in counter strike, it's no use to play a game of mixxes if u don't know the occasionally teamplay.U need to help the one in your group and the ones in your realm.
Don't get me wrong fellow players But it's hte same as playing counter strike with people ur not accasionally playing with it mucks up. But in DAOC it gives the pleasure of knowing other people not from other realms(By MSN or irc) if people think u play wrong WTF that got to do with anything ?
It is a mmorpg that has it's base in a midgard vs hibernia or midgard vs albion or the other ways around,for those who played the game wich is pretty much who i am writing this to.Don't let The incompetence of the ones that is hosting the servers on EUROPE get u down to believe that there is nothing left in daoc to bother about ,seriously there is still people as an xample i still would like to know more ingame about the people behind the character i am playing with wether if i disagreee or otherwise with the persons playstyle.

F.XAMPLE

People might say that ive zerged added and played like a cock horse.But The constant meaning of friend or enemy in this game is in fact inrelevant this game is enjoyable if u get a good decent fight wether it be 1 vs 3,4,5,6,7,8 or 8vs8 or 8 vs 100 it frankly doesen't matter , the fact that still people love this game is what is relevant.
And seriously i can't believe the words that are comming out of my mouth i even fecking MISS BRITE.
Strong solid player that knew what chars he wanted and he fecking went for it,people can say whatever they want thatn BLABLABLA he played a bd to RR11 without knowing what a strong solid 8vs8 could givf them people think this game is about zergs and SIEGE , fair enough that is a great part of it but for someones the thrill of a good fight wehter it be 1v1 or 8v8 or 8 v zerg or zergv zerg it still has alot to offer.
Playstyle actually matters to no one but the 1337 ist,

I can swear that seriously i would give my life to a game like DAOC english cluster to blossom again,Not because that u don't want to but u reallly feel the urge to help out.If GoA is so bad then why on earth are u playing on another EU server beats me but DYVET will allways be in my memories,as the cluster i started on made my chars and spent time to "train" them u all would know this to be true,Most here have dyvet toons isn't it awful to drop them to make the same or an equal toon on another server just to serr if the playstyle suits u better there ?wich most will agree with me it won't.
I have played on limors i have played on temair and if u whinge the zerg will eventually get to you,

'

HELP THE DYVET CLUSTER WITH IT'S POPULATION AND IT JUST MIGHT BE A VIABLE SERVER STILL FUCK GOA FUCK MYTHIC THIS WILL BE THE SERVER THAT THE PLAYERS SAVED AND GOA FUCKED OFF FROM THE START.
It would be fun to show them some decent Player effort and style and ofc dont forget payments to help dyvet,I can honestly say that the dyvet cluster should be free of all monthly charges until the population hits atleast 450 primetime but we all know the french frog fecking eater's wouldn't allow such a thing if they thought about the customer services along time ago we wouln't have this conversation would wee ?

Let's hope people are as opend minded as i givf them credit for is really worth giving the credit too.

YES I AM DRUNK NOW.BUT STILL DON'T CHANGE THE WAY I FELL ABOUT THE SITUATION.

SARUMANN OUT
Discuss

Septina

Part of the furniture
So ...uhm.. when will you make a new movie, Seppie?

Was planning on making a new movie with the new Teamir group, but then my computer broke down so sitting on my server piece of shit computer at the moment where i barely can play daoc. :(
Will most likely start recording when i get my main computer sorted again.

Lethul

FH is my second home
its not goa that sucks, its dyvet.

temair/limors has more and better groups, why would i wanna play dyvet again? :eek6:

Adari

Part of the furniture
People might say that ive zerged added and played like a cock horse.

6z57l81.jpg

¿?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
What is fucking wrong with typing "you" instead of "u"

Anyway its long gone, get over it.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
I am asking of the people that still plays the EU to agreee on a night a week or 2 days a week or even 3 i dont FUCKING CARE
U need to know how to act u need to know how to play,or as we say it in counter strike, it's no use to play a game of mixxes if u don't know the occasionally teamplay.U need to help the one in your group and the ones in your realm.
Don't get me wrong fellow players But it's hte same as playing counter strike with people ur not accasionally playing with it mucks up. But in DAOC it gives the pleasure of knowing other people not from other realms(By MSN or irc) if people think u play wrong WTF that got to do with anything ?
It is a mmorpg that has it's base in a midgard vs hibernia or midgard vs albion or the other ways around,for those who played the game wich is pretty much who i am writing this to.Don't let The incompetence of the ones that is hosting the servers on EUROPE get u down to believe that there is nothing left in daoc to bother about ,seriously there is still people as an xample i still would like to know more ingame about the people behind the character i am playing with wether if i disagreee or otherwise with the persons playstyle.

F.XAMPLE

People might say that ive zerged added and played like a cock horse.But The constant meaning of friend or enemy in this game is in fact inrelevant this game is enjoyable if u get a good decent fight wether it be 1 vs 3,4,5,6,7,8 or 8vs8 or 8 vs 100 it frankly doesen't matter , the fact that still people love this game is what is relevant.
And seriously i can't believe the words that are comming out of my mouth i even fecking MISS BRITE.
Strong solid player that knew what chars he wanted and he fecking went for it,people can say whatever they want thatn BLABLABLA he played a bd to RR11 without knowing what a strong solid 8vs8 could givf them people think this game is about zergs and SIEGE , fair enough that is a great part of it but for someones the thrill of a good fight wehter it be 1v1 or 8v8 or 8 v zerg or zergv zerg it still has alot to offer.

I can swear that seriously i would give my life to a game like DAOC english cluster to blossom again,Not because that u don't want to but u reallly feel the urge to help out.If GoA is so bad then why on earth are u playing on another EU server beats me but DYVET will allways be in my memories,as the cluster i started on made my chars and spent time to "train" them u all would know this to be true,Most here have dyvet toons isn't it awful to drop them to make the same or an equal toon on another server just to serr if the playstyle suits u better there ?wich most will agree with me it won't.
I have played on limors i have played on temair and if u whinge the zerg will eventually get to you,

'

HELP THE DYVET CLUSTER WITH IT'S POPULATION AND IT JUST MIGHT BE A VIABLE SERVER STILL FUCK GOA FUCK MYTHIC THIS WILL BE THE SERVER THAT THE PLAYERS SAVED AND GOA FUCKED OFF FROM THE START.
It would be fun to show them some decent Player effort and style and ofc dont forget payments to help dyvet,I can honestly say that the dyvet cluster should be free of all monthly charges until the population hits atleast 450 primetime but we all know the french frog fecking eater's wouldn't allow such a thing if they thought about the customer services along time ago we wouln't have this conversation would wee ?

Let's hope people are as opend minded as i givf them credit for is really worth giving the credit too.

SARUMANN OUT
Discuss

he he :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

F.XAMPLE

'

SARUMANN OUT
Discuss

Saruman i got one word for you....Amen! :D

Well if you need some1 to fill the server count me in :worthy:

I wounder how much it would cost to buy dyvet server. Could make it into a freeshard server and on the way change a few things :p

/edit, I mean there must be a millionare playing daoc, should be several by %ages really. Should really pull their weight and buy the server!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
OMG

It's only a game.

:flame:

Obviously it isnt just about the game (care to read initial post again). Its about players and as Saruman said ppl we get to know either in TS/Vent or Mirc and for some even in RL.
I mean the game is v. good but what it makes even better is the ppl we get to know.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I wounder how much it would cost to buy dyvet server. Could make it into a freeshard server and on the way change a few things :p

/edit, I mean there must be a millionare playing daoc, should be several by %ages really. Should really pull their weight and buy the server!

If you offer a million for the Dyvet server, you have to be insane :p It's worth 10p or summit!

But if I had the money and knew how to run a server I'd bid on it and make it into a freeshard..! But we all know, that's never going to happen :D

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Obviously it isnt just about the game (care to read initial post again). Its about players and as Saruman said ppl we get to know either in TS/Vent or Mirc and for some even in RL.
I mean the game is v. good but what it makes even better is the ppl we get to know.

Strip it out and you have a messenger programme that when there is nobody to talk to you repeatedly press several of 9 keys until the number next to your character goes up one. You don't need that part just transfer to msn.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Strip it out and you have a messenger programme that when there is nobody to talk to you repeatedly press several of 9 keys until the number next to your character goes up one. You don't need that part just transfer to msn.

If you strip it out you have a single player game, so basically your just agreeing with me.
And still a game as much more to offer then pressing your so called 9 keys ( apparently you wouldnt be moving :) ) or they the need to implement new stuff in games (so called patches) wouldnt be needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom