First night of RvR... What do you think of NF?

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
aussie.jpg

Noob!

Elewyth

Banned
apart from the lag when u get into big fights like at N'ged its alright ive made 7k rps in the last 2 nights just casually spamming AOE DOT on people.. not really the bothered about making or joining a grp as i do better on my own and dont have to rely on others to notice when im legging it away from a zerg of RP hungry mids.. have to admit its quite funny jumping off the bridge at N'ged diving and sneaking up behind the mids and AOE'ing them in clumps, shame they dont kite like Gobbo's really!! :fluffle:

Veg

Fledgling Freddie
how the hell did u get nearly 7K rps for taking a tower :d

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Edaemos said:
If hibs hadn't been sat in nGed since 2am last night doing what you described above. i might take this comment seriously, but since they have ill just laugh at it :)
how come? the point is what you were doing, camping a bridge in complete safety sniping lagged ppl for hours, as you say NF rocks, you must have had the best fun ever.
Then again, if thats the way u enjoy the game go ahead! just dont come back excusing urself on a bunch of bastly outnumbered hibs trying to defend their keeps and slagging them for not enjoying it as much as u do.

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Imho NF rox. I didn't get to play that much last nigth, but during the time I played I had loads of fun. It was nonestop action - amagad. :clap:

Best figth last nigth was when I jumped a 4some hib grp that was killing 2 mids. Then Dafft assisted me taking down all 4 lol - he killed me though, but nonetheless a really fun figth.

...only thing I did not like was the lag issue, hard to land PA when it's laggy.

Esran

Fledgling Freddie
I had great fun. Think I got obout 1-2k last night which, for an aug Shammy, I'm perfectly happy about. Skirmishing around nGed was excellent and had just the right feel to it. Brought back fond memories of LARPing. Just need to hope now that this style continues and it doesn't degenerate into simple keep bashing or route camping single group stuff. Keep it massive :)

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
im alb .. im casual .. im supposed to luve this ..

but im so boored with NF tbh .. hope it get's better..

Allways

Fledgling Freddie
NF is really cool... you can both camp keeps and roam around.. and swim if you want that :>

its big and enough space for 10 zergs :clap:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Allways said:
NF is really cool...
its big and enough space for 10 zergs :clap:

didnt seem like it had room on my run ..seemed to me that I was running and then ported to my desktop ..didnt know I had that ra ..

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Bracken said:
The "It better change or I'm leaving!!11!!!" posts are hilarious (although to be fair yours is a slight variation with a "or I might even go pve!!11!" thrown in). If you enjoy it...play. If you don't...leave. Really simple ain't it? ;)

Its not that simple.
Im not sure if you've noticed, but DAoC is very addictive - should say so on the package when you bought it. As Ive played this for some years now, and I still can't quit. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom