First mount?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
First mount is at level 20 and costs 15g. The merchant is in the barracks area of your capital city.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
DAoC had an array of very cool-looking mounts that you could customise with riding tack and such, it would be nice if something like that appeared here too. Of course, it may already be in (or planned) I just don't know about it :)

EDIT: Actually, I much preferred the way in DAoC you could customise the look of a mount, rather than just picking some set mount in WoW.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
I did like in wow how they had different mounts available, quest, rare drops etc.

All they really need to do is implement mounts with 204% speed increase and allow to cast while mounted but combat dismounts. That would make roaming more interesting (and nostalgic) ;)

Fizzlebutt

Fledgling Freddie
Didnt they have concept art of several stages to your mount? Light, medium and heavy.
I think adding a few extras fairly quick will ensure people that Mythic will pamper this baby and thus not abandon it the way other mmos have been abandoned.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Just realised that riding tack will do bugger all for me.

My mount is just another disc hehe :D

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
how about a mini-bar on-disc?

I think Magus disc tack should be 2 scantily clad nymphs draped round the feet of the Magus. More tacky than tack.

With my luck, I'd probably get 2 of you baboons and I'd be forever trying to kick off the hitchhikers :D

Fizzlebutt

Fledgling Freddie
I believe the magus disc is a bit uninspired. Hopefully they will add something like this
tzeentch_chariot_b.gif

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Didnt they have concept art of several stages to your mount? Light, medium and heavy.
I think adding a few extras fairly quick will ensure people that Mythic will pamper this baby and thus not abandon it the way other mmos have been abandoned.
Yeah dwarves should end up with an Apache Gunship.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom