first lvl 50 warlock on prydwen

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
say Gratz ?

Gratz witchs!!!!!!!!!! strong pld but still well done now go out in rog armour and 1 shot some hiblets and albis :p :cheers:

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
For info purposes.. there was a fully ToA'd level 50 Warlock on one of the German servers by 2pm yesterday afternoon.... and yes every GM in the place shook their heads sadly.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Succi said:
respec frost already sycho =]

I was 35 frost 16 arcane, could solo lv62 elites but gone fire to do instances with group easier due to two instant aoes. xD

Probably back to frost in future.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Zenythe said:
For info purposes.. there was a fully ToA'd level 50 Warlock on one of the German servers by 2pm yesterday afternoon.... and yes every GM in the place shook their heads sadly.

yikes.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
I was 35 frost 16 arcane, could solo lv62 elites but gone fire to do instances with group easier due to two instant aoes. xD

Probably back to frost in future.

Frost outperforms Fire in everything except burst dps , worthless to be fire spec when grping

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Succi said:
Frost outperforms Fire in everything except burst dps , worthless to be fire spec when grping

take it to the wow forums :]

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Zenythe said:
German :) ofc thet propair for anything even war. The guy used 1½ day in moderna to PL the warlock and had all scrolls before he even had Catacombs and he prob and i am almoste 100% sure that he had a nice guild grp to help him with everything.

But dose he know how to play him now?. That is the big question, really i dont think so.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i say PL ftw...why not play a class from scratch wich is more fun then pl to 50 then try to figure out wich spells are what

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
How sad. I full day in Moderna to level a new class.

Should of leveled it the old fashioned way tbh. I hope you saw what me and Ovron were saying in /as :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
when i played in the oooold days (yes yes harping on now)..............

tbh found i had a hell of a lot more fun when game was just started, was more fun and gave you, well me more of a sence of achievement to have leveled the char from 1 to 50 none of the /level or superfast PLing, occasionally get a PL from a group of 20's but that was about it (this was b4 necro's and darkness falls even) i had more fun on my therg and merc which were leveled the old fashioned way than on my pally which got /lvl and some PL, also you got used to using the styles/spells (anyone who knew me would know that in my case this did take quite a while and a lot of /gu heeeeeelp!!) rather than bing 50 in 5 mins and then not knowing how to play char, also you made friends and had a good list of people to call on for groups, hunts rvr etc

Guild/alliance groups were easier too as they were all looking for people to hunt with and not so self obsessed as the game later made them "sorry cant grp am PL myself" it was a hell of a lot less selfish.

as the game got older and more people were powerleveling themselves that feeling of community seemed to vanish and that is such a shame as it was the best thing about the game, but then thats just my opionion.

grats to the guy who got PL all the way to top, bet he's got a stack of fond memories o_O

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
like i made a thread before on who will be lvl 50 nr1 in alb/pryd (no pl/bbs etc) just plain old lvling

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Zenythe said:

Now i'm not one to call people sad on their gaming habits on the fact that I can sometimes be similar but that is really taking the piss I have to admit. :p

Brite

Banned
people say its boreing powerleveling charecters and all this blah blah

yeh it was kinda fun leveling to 50 the first time but it was still a grind and once you've done it why do you need to do it again ? it wont be same same, you can pick up how to play another class pretty quickly if you have leveld one to 50 before so why not have less repetativeness and get to the good part of rvr, only the pve monkeys say you dont know how to play your char blah blah when tbh you can probabaly play it better than them

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Brite said:
people say its boreing powerleveling charecters and all this blah blah

yeh it was kinda fun leveling to 50 the first time but it was still a grind and once you've done it why do you need to do it again ? it wont be same same, you can pick up how to play another class pretty quickly if you have leveld one to 50 before so why not have less repetativeness and get to the good part of rvr, only the pve monkeys say you dont know how to play your char blah blah when tbh you can probabaly play it better than them

Shuushshh Monkey oO
I can agree with you, it was fun leveling it the first time - but I think Catas came and gave it another attempt at it being fun again - new dungeons etc. Its more for exploring than anything else. Im leveling my Valk and it's going pretty well. And I'm pretty sure that if I wasn't on holiday atm it'd be near it's late 30s/early 40s because I can exp without hassel now. (bot etc)
But then PLing/ToAing right away can be dull because its all the work to be done again - at lower levels it's no worry because you don't need to worry about arties/MLs etc.

Ignore grammar and spelling mistakes, I'm using a lame swiss keyboard oO (Nerf at half the keys being in the wrong place)

/Driven.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I actually enjoyed pl'ing at taskers as a paladin. Beats soloing your way to 50 :<

Everz

FH is my second home
I dont mind PL for a few lvls but still.. nothin can beat the feeling of gettin from 1-50 with no PL imo.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
I actually enjoyed pl'ing at taskers as a paladin. Beats soloing your way to 50 :<
Word ;) We had some good times there :wub:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Actually I was active on both EU and US at the same time. So I had a warlock before any other EU player!11

Just wanted to brag some, sorry! =(

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Actually I was active on both EU and US at the same time. So I had a warlock before any other EU player!11

Just wanted to brag some, sorry! =(

Now we'll have to take away your signature as punishment.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
is already a fact... dont know if i should cry or laugh ^^

something to put on the CV eh!

like im a fine one to talk :p

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
Zenythe said:

... there were a few tiny hiccups with the UK dstribution though yes? Of course the Pryd warlock could have been European but for most ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom