First Ever Detailed Picture Of The Male Brain.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
brain.gif

Whipped

Part of the furniture
That's more than GLEN. That was being sent around DARPA in the 1960s

Trem

Ahh but you see, I don't care, I had never seen it before so I selfishly, without thinking, posted it here for the other few people that may not of seen it. So NEEERRRRRRRRR

leggy

Probably Scottish
Can we have a temp ban for anyone who cries "glen" even in jest please? There is always one gypo that thinks it'll be funny

throdgrain

FH is my second home
GREN!!

*Thats Glen but in Japanese, special Lost In Translation Hi-Brow humour ;)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
leggy said:
Can we have a temp ban for anyone who cries "glen" even in jest please? There is always one gypo that thinks it'll be funny

I agree. We should also perm ban residents of scunthorpe like laz that continue to get 'glen' wrong and put 'glenn' - my name. If you're going to call someone a spastic, at least call them the CORRECT spastic!

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Swift^ said:
I agree. We should also perm ban residents of scunthorpe like laz that continue to get 'glen' wrong and put 'glenn' - my name. If you're going to call someone a spastic, at least call them the CORRECT spastic!

erm....Swift. What the feck gave you the idea that I would lower meself entirely by residing in Scunny?

and I wondered how long it would take you to gt annoyed :D

*rattles Swifts cage*

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I hadn't seen it Trem. I don't care what everyone else says, I like it. :)

The glen thing is annoying and it probably puts a lot of people off from pasting funny things. Why should everybody have to be conscious about putting glen disclaimers in their posts?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
caLLous said:
I hadn't seen it Trem. I don't care what everyone else says, I like it. :)

The glen thing is annoying and it probably puts a lot of people off from pasting funny things. Why should everybody have to be conscious about putting glen disclaimers in their posts?

Oh it's all a bit of tongue in cheek jokingness - you just know when someone says "this is funny!" there is gonna be a few people that saw it ages ago and will say "glen". It's mere joshing and poking of funnery :).

G

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
OK - so it's joshing.

But does every person that has seen it before have to post it? I don't have a thing against it, but it's pointlessly annoying looking at a thread to see most the replies are just "glen!!!111".

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Trem I had not seen that before and it is very funny and oohhhhh so true :p

Trem

I knew peeps would of seen this before, I didn't care though, its no skin off my nose tbh.

I love you all so relaxxxx.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
:rolleyes:

Agree with Trem.

Relax, it's only a forum with a little bit of fun. If you can't understand that, I can't help you. Sorry.

Edit ~ for those who didn't like the 'glen' remarks on the first page.

G

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom