First Ever!!!!!!!!111111111

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
OMG huge gratz to aleven the big fat ghimp, first daoc player EVER to get lone enforcer in thid........ even tho most of the kills were from newbs like shadow and his "battle enforcer wizzy" LOL and toxicnewbs ticcy, also newbs like alleandro + traiten and ofc all the LC lot

only challenge you have ever had in thid m8 was meh unbuffed infil/pally :D

enjoy all plz no whines just gratz this is a big achivement :m00:

mwah :D

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz jim.....Sean Growup,And LMAO Your toons A challenge for aleven ? rofl

ever heard of sarcasm u prick, my chars wipe the floor with yours anywayz so that good enuff for meh, get a life man i posted this thread like 10 mins ago, do u ever leave FH ?

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh sean i cant wait till uv got daoc up again cos i Realy wna duel u
After i beat u will u stop the "i pwn ure toons" attitude ?

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Fucking Hell Aleven... GRATZ!
Now... Time to remake Kobbie ;)

Cheers,
Squirrel

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
first daoc player EVER to get lone enforcer in thid.......

Highly Doubt that , some Yank prolly beat him to it, but its a pretty damn monumental achievement anyway even for a BD, persistance FTW . :)

Gratz Alev

Everz

FH is my second home
sorry your about 1yr late for the first to that.. next..

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh sean i cant wait till uv got daoc up again cos i Realy wna duel u
After i beat u will u stop the "i pwn ure toons" attitude ?

lol when the days comes where you beat any of my chars 1v1 i will kiss your shoes, and i never get onto my knees unlike you you dirty gay boy :puke:

gohan

FH is my second home
when will people learn that a BD isnt a real class, an therefore nothing it does counts show me a lone enforcer stealther in thid or tank an ill be very impressed

my hunter only had 250 solo an that was out of like 750 kills (RS killed recently ect doesnt count as solo)

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
gratz aleven matey no matter wt class u r still a gd achievement, sean theirs laodsa LE's on yank servers and U R 1 BIG SUCK-UP lol get a life... ocne again gratz 11

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
when will people learn that a BD isnt a real class, an therefore nothing it does counts show me a lone enforcer stealther in thid or tank an ill be very impressed

my hunter only had 250 solo an that was out of like 750 kills (RS killed recently ect doesnt count as solo)

gohan ye legend! glad to see ur still trollin up here u emote tard.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Grats to him if its true, still no match for my NS but you can always keep trying Aleven if I ever come back that is :)

/wave all

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Well Done Aleven. Is it true that you put a paperwieght on strafe and lifetap and sit back and watch yourself autopawn?

Seriously Good Thid player though even though frustrating!! Keep up teh good work m8.

Regards

Caestar

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie

add a dr00d to that bit and i'll happily take the challenge ;p
gwats Jim <3

seanysux

Banned
hehe cheers, thanks everyone <and Evy <3> yes well normally i just use autoclick and press stick macro sometimes j ust to get easy kills, most kills i got was donated free by seans 1000000 alts tho <get back ingame you fat git>
tho no whine in this thread <tho eversmallcock suckz> i wana enjoy myself once again xD

Aleven Teh Lone Enforcah :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom