Fins list! ;D

M

Moodyard^_^

Im off work next week so keep a spot open for me ;D

O

oblivion_6

k so far ur nr 12356835173456239485726349587236450348576309845673456347238746539875263984756239847562345

so maybe 2010? ;)

F

Faeldawn

Last night, over 60 names on the list :(

We really gotta find another high lvl xp spot

A

arleen

and there I was soloing..sheesh...is the only time peeps want a 49 druid is when the fins group needs one???

C

censi

fins is the only option...

I tell ya im glad I dont have to do this XP tread mill to much theres a lot of extremly shit players out there.... problem it takes a good 25 mins to assemble a grp and when u finally get to where need to be in EZ you always get the old nubber who decides he has to log now.. the amount of times it happens...
you also get the perpetual LD'ers and AFK'ers and people that generally dont know what there doing.. fins grps are how XP should be everyone knows what they are doing and as the mobs are chained the XP flows nicely... EZ would be much better if it wasnt for all the nubbers that bail after 10 pulls....

O

old.Thanatlos

People would rather stand together holding hands and wait for a spot in the ow so boring fins list for 3 hours than make their own groups to siabra city, marfach/dodens (haven't tried those yet for exp though), DF, EZ.. Hell there's even the scorpiony things in CF which are better exp than fins.

V

VodkaFairy

There are plenty of spots people just can't be arsed to make a group once they're signed up for the fins.

L

leap

Marfach is good xp, been going there with guildies, hell it aint safest xp in the world if you pull one room + a lady, but it sure is fun, fast and good cash..

marfach > fins

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by leap
Marfach is good xp, been going there with guildies, hell it aint safest xp in the world if you pull one room + a lady, but it sure is fun, fast and good cash..

marfach > fins

Agree..

Btw marfach did increase the ammount of guild groups being organised.. yay :)

E

elerand

Originally posted by VodkaFairy

Agree..

Btw marfach did increase the ammount of guild groups being organised.. yay :)

Join AOP :p

Users who are viewing this thread