fine.. posting here... GOA slow or ignorant?

outrageous

Fledgling Freddie
ok.. 3 weeks ago i wrote goa regarding an old camelot account of mine.. they said it had been banned for unknown reasons and that i had to write a handwritten letter and send it to FRANCE with proof that I owned the account ect.. so I did.... now 3 weeks later I havent heard anything.. even wrote them a few times via e-mail but they ignoring me or something, cause they wont answer me

any others happend to have similar problems before? I'd like to call and speak to the manager or who ever is responsable for account management, but I dont speak french so ... they just slow in general?

piss annoying waiting this long imo :)

and no i dont have gamelogin anymore so RightNow is not an option.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
why do you assume the manager is not capable of speaking english? they wont answer to email, try pm the GMs here? its easy when you think about it...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol dont blame goa it might be royal mail.....took 10 days for a letter to reach me, thing was it was posted from within same town where i live telling me i'd got a job interview, i recieved the letter the day after the interview was supposed to take place (how lame did i feel saying i'd only just got letter, was like saying the dog ate it tbh) so if you posted it to france it might get there by about 2068, if your lucky

*goes postal* RAAAAAAARRRRRRRrrroyalMaaaaaail!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom