Finding Nemo

X

xane

Saw it on Saturday, nice film, but not as good as Toy Story IMO, kids loved it.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Saw it too on Saturday, class film, thoroughly enjoyed it. Will be watching it again when my kids come back up here.

I thought the best character was Dori :p

Not as good as Scrat in Ice Age, they should make a film with just him in as he rocks!!

E

Embattle

Only when kids are round, when the kids are away DBs will play ;)

Got Nemo on DVD pre order for next month :)

T

Tom

Its amazing what a wide appeal these films have. I cried bucketloads in Toy Story 2 where Woody's gf sings that song.

D

Damini

I must admit, I loved Lilo and Stitch, and usually if someone doesn't die of ebola or get decapitated in a film, it doesn't appeal to me. I think I'm mellowing :/

Might have to give this film a try.

1tchy trigger

Thought it was slow in places - but Dori talking in 'whale' was bloody hilarious - my gf still bursts into fits whenever she thinks about it

S

Scouse

Originally posted by Tom
I cried bucketloads in Toy Story 2 where Woody's gf sings that song.

Fag :p

Anyway - the shrimp's the best... :)

M

~Mobius~

abk.jpg

S

SilverHood

I thought the great escape mentality of the aquarium fish was class :D

and those aussie sharks and turtles :)

M

.mef.

Given that the fish who was helping Nemo escape was Willem Defoe, I'd say that it had more reference to 'Animal Factory'.
Might be wrong though.

C

Ch3tan

It was good, but this is a Pixar titile and as such does not live up to previous titles. Not one I will buy, but I would watch it again.

M

mank

I thought it was the best Pixar film so far, narrowly beating Monsters Inc.

The seagulls were class :D

J

Jonny_Darko

I've heard a lot of people say it was the best, but to my mind it wasn't better than either Toy Story.

They're getting very predictable these pixar films. Don't get me wrong i did enjoy it, but...I dunno.

I think one problem was that it was so heavily publicised, that I've already seen clips of all the best bits. I'd already seen the shark, I'd already seen the turtle, I'd already seen the short-term memory gag. There wasn't a bit of the fil I haven't already seen on the entertainment report of one show or another!

/edit: However, roll on The Incredibles!

C

Ch3tan

Monster Inc. Is the best Pixar so far, followed by ToyStory 1 and 2.

The seagulls in Nemo were sheer class though. Having experienced the seagulls at Sydney Harbour first hand, I can honestly say that was fking spot on.

1tchy trigger

Having experienced an office full of Aussies I can agree with Chets that the seaguls were f'king spot on

S

Scouse

My girlfriend ruined the seagulls joke for me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom