finaly?

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
today i saw albs zerg ck and there was actualy no hib zerg i was shocked

although i got to say i love it when other realms zerg mid/alb gives my bard a chance to brush up on some insta lul skillz n gather a group to tackle em for abit - keep it up tbh, bring on teh zerg !! !! !! !

i hope i see some of thoose GG's about

i heart brokeninfil :touch:

riddz xxx

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
I prefer it when none of the realms zerg, late on saturday night was a good example i think, hibs had gone to bed, and there about 8 people in thid, me just sitting at alb bridge waiting for people to come along and fight one by one, was a laugh, and /salute to the savage that i had to DT on to beat, that was a close fight.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Xoxarle said:
I prefer it when none of the realms zerg, late on saturday night was a good example i think, hibs had gone to bed, and there about 8 people in thid, me just sitting at alb bridge waiting for people to come along and fight one by one, was a laugh, and /salute to the savage that i had to DT on to beat, that was a close fight.

My suggestion: all the people that like their 1vs1s level to 25 or 29 and go Braemar - it's never crowded, never zergy and there'd be plenty of space for the 1vs1s.

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
My suggestion: all the people that like their 1vs1s level to 25 or 29 and go Braemar - it's never crowded, never zergy and there'd be plenty of space for the 1vs1s.

You need enemies to fight in one vs one :p

And i'm quite happy with my 1 on 1's in thid, thankyou

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

That is actually a brilliant idea. come on think about it

most of the people that want 1 vs 1's are also the permement members of thid, now if you all moved to the level 25-29 BG's capped out your RR's you'd have a stronger toon.

think about it if all of you lot from all three realms that were die hard solo 1 vs 1 fans and moved together there you'd be able to get all your 1 vs 1's. without the adds.

leave thid for the people that are just learning RVR, and of course the zerg or as some would call it team work. and the solo people that move out of thid into bream, youd get easy kill, for the people learning it would be, thid = zerg, bream = 1 vs 1. It would be easy to point out to your own realmies not to add with the low pop of bream.

But really if you all from your own realms get the word around in your guilds i'm sure it could become a popular idea, leave thid to the newbies as you'd have it, or the people testing out /leveled toons, once you found one u liked level it to 29 and move to bream.

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
you cant expect people who want to 1v1 in thid to leave tbh without them there wouldnt be as much flames goin on here about wtf noob omgad addererer and clearly wouldnt be the same ingame either

thids hectic and full of people with differnt views

its why i like it

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
wow ..this is going to be exactly like the thread above this one ..great..another waste of space..

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest, its a shame the idea isn't really workable.

Would be quite fun to have an unofficial duelling ground :) But even those that did go to braemar for duels, most likely there'll always be some other's who don't like losing and turn up with a full group.
Plus, its not always the duelling thats fun, but the 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3 etc... And some classes would even prefer 1 vs 2, 1 vs 3... Which is where the problem comes, when do you decide whats a fair fight?

<Sigh> For unachievable goals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom