Finaly Ozill!!!

Chance

Loyal Freddie
Gratz on rr10 old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old english dude!!!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Grats you English, Overbuffed Hating, AFKing healer!

Well deserved! =D

aslird

Fledgling Freddie
OMFG - how did ozill get rr10 !!

Gratz mate, now go learn some other classes :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Wehey and about bloody time you slacking "proper healer" hehe

BIG Gratz lowbiem8er now go doiiiieeeeeatthemmgwhileafkandspreadingforperly ;);)

PS.. sooooooooo much better than Nate but you knew I had to say that Jollz hehe

PPS.. I do hope you're grateful to me and Ovvy for rp pl'ing you - cheque better be in the post or ill send Ovvy round with his cactus :D

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
aslird said:
OMFG - how did ozill get rr10 !!
He got it by spreading for Perly.

Grats Ozill, top healer! :) Gogo RR11 (but not before me, or no leghumping for you.)

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz

Your still a noob though and you will never escape that not even at rr11. By then though it will be on the Pry/excal/mer/lance/gwin cluster and there will only be 6 players!!!

Gratz all the same and to those that remeber me...... your all sad noobs also!!

P.s Nate all I can say is............

Nate

FH is my second home
I like how people hijacked jollz's rr10 thread for me, because i'm great and betterer then him..enough love for me guys, please..if you have any spare give some to him, he's old and getting close to grumpbonefists age.

Nevermind jollz, one day you'll have more /stats heal then me..that day is when I am afk/not logged in :flame: also you can thank me later for the rp pl!

Only kidding ofc :)

love-heart.jpg

you'll never beat me!:twak:

Noli

Fledgling Freddie
Andy you little nolifer!! :D:D i see you still playin daoc haha, damn rr10 , thats pretty uber , grats u little wankster ! :D:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom