finaly a REAL host

gohan

FH is my second home
for any1 that cares i finaly got round to hosting ym scout vid on somthing other than google vidoes <3 so here it is in all its glory

hitler.kiwiuk.net/GohanxzI.wmv

edit: whats all this [ u r l ] buisness keep it simple FH

censi

Can't get enough of FH
is this the one that opens in labby etc??? the one you posted before?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
slightley better than what you done before...

but still very crap fights with very crap opponents...

every fight completly forgettable..

zero footwork... zero footage that shows you having to push for wins or react to circumstances, or draw summin out the hat to force the win... a series of stick + dick swing to the death fights....

you need more fights with decent quality sneaks... and hardcore visual soloers... the only decent opponent in this was the herra skald who pummelled you too easily.

side note felt sorry for the tiarna melee ranger... the block rate is stupid.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
funny how you are like the opposite of those who mouseclick everything, mousecursor only ever moved to use pots :p

gohan

FH is my second home
funny how you are like the opposite of those who mouseclick everything, mousecursor only ever moved to use pots :p

hahaha on my hero vid i was told the opposite ^^

basicly tho i always used face nearest target stick ect as bind keys on key board, used 1-6 or so for styles everything else is mouse clickable

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha on my hero vid i was told the opposite ^^

basicly tho i always used face nearest target stick ect as bind keys on key board, used 1-6 or so for styles everything else is mouse clickable

until you have to target something far away and then you have to grab the mouse :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom