No idea Finally...

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
After sitting on here moaning that I've been out of work for the last 14 months, I finally got a job!

Applied Monday, got interview for Tuesday, found out Tuesday eve they want me to start Friday.

So good news is I'll soon have cash once more to waste on Steam sales, but the bad news is I probably won't have time to play them!!

Still no more Jobseekers, no more A4E, no more threats of stopping benefits if I don't apply for a job that has nothing to do with my skills. Finally one mightmare is over, and another in the form of the ratrace begins anew!

Everz

FH is my second home
A job in Wolverhampton!?

WHERE.

Seriously, congratulations on that mate, it's neigh on impossible to get anything round here.. still fingers crossed for something when I get back September.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Good news, congrats

*hope Wazz doesn't see this thread*

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Seriously, congratulations on that mate, it's neigh on impossible to get anything round here.. still fingers crossed for something when I get back September.

373832d1295094861-2011-invicta-grand-diver-yay-nay-neigh-.jpg

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
A job in Wolverhampton!?

WHERE.

It's not in Wolves, that's the catch, it's starting in Burton on Trent, about an hours drive away, and they are due to move to Tamworth in about 3 months.

And yes, trying to get a job Wolves is like trying to get Wij to stop fapping!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

eksdee

FH is my second home
Congrats! Also on the hunt for a (new) job at the moment. Glad there's another one off the market. ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
It's not in Wolves, that's the catch, it's starting in Burton on Trent, about an hours drive away, and they are due to move to Tamworth in about 3 months.

And yes, trying to get a job Wolves is like trying to get Wij to stop fapping!

Haha had to be.. applying down Cheltenham or surrounding areas myself.. not afraid of a commute :p.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Congratulations! I was out of work for almost a year and fuck me was it horrible seeing people in the job centre with no intention of working (being left alone), yet I'd get moaned at because I did not want to work in a smear clinic!

Gray

FH is my second home
I miss going to A4e, i still remember how people said it was a terrible place, but i found it very enjoyable when i went there. Kind of miss the place now!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I got a new job on Monday too. Didn't think to start a thread about it though.

Bodhi

Nah, I'm going to be Product Development Director for Gilette. I don't expect it will be too difficult - "What shall we do this year then chaps? Ah fuck it, let's just add another blade then go play golf.".

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Nah, I'm going to be Product Development Director for Gilette. I don't expect it will be too difficult - "What shall we do this year then chaps? Ah fuck it, let's just add another blade then go play golf.".

Don't forget to change the colour and name!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
can you force them to produce only the sensor and do away with all the bullshit?

PLEASE BODS

Bodhi

Soz Fusion 17 Power Extreme Power Fusions only. I'm sure Wilkinson Sword can do you a model with 16 blades however. They are so last year.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I had a wilkie with that grille protection thingy. I swear it cut me more than an angsty emo teen does during an especially bad day. Anyway, Sensor > * all others is marketing wank. Cmon Bods man, go retro! Fight teh powa!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I dabbled with the wilkinson Hydro's after the Pro glide didn't really glide very well. The cost of blades nowadays is a fooking rip as well!

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
Whats the jerb?

It's the usual standard IT affair. The company deals with domacillary nurses for old folks on sheltered housing and such, so I'm to keep all the systems and networks running so the nurses can log any emergency calls from the oldies.

Helpdesk, visiting sites, setting up sites, cabling, the usual!!

I miss going to A4e, i still remember how people said it was a terrible place, but i found it very enjoyable when i went there. Kind of miss the place now!

Although my A4E contact was a decent fella, they did absolutly nothing for me, no help in finding work, no new ideas about how to go find work, I just turned up so that my benefits wouldn't be stopped. Even the contact said I don't need 'managing' as I know what I'm doing. I was told they arte mainly there to help those who don't want to work...

Helme

Resident Freddy
Guess I can use your thread to announce that my own longtime unemployment is also over \o/

About fucking time, total tally going by my mail sent is 589 applications over the last 3 years.

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
Guess I can use your thread to announce that my own longtime unemployment is also over \o/

About fucking time, total tally going by my mail sent is 589 applications over the last 3 years.

Congratulmalations dude!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom