Finally........

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Yep, Roaken perservered with my problem and I am glad to say I have my daoc euro account back.

Guess who is inc soon........

Sorry bahu :p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
And so...

[7-12-2007] The Camelot Reporter
Two major events in this week's reporter, first we would like to welcome back the our resident player Imgormiel to Dyvet, and would like to thank him for double its population.

On a sadder note, Gerald, the resident gerbil who is used to macro craft in Hibernia passed away this morning. The vet said it was a sad case of terminal boredom, poor cholesterol from eating week old pizzas and repetative strain injury. This of course means that Imgormiel will be alone in his quest to save Albion from its enemies!

We wish him the best of luck.

Practical and design changes to the 1.89 version user Interface

We (OK, its I, yes I am the only one working here for peanuts dammit!) have been working hard on the new Dyvet player interface, and we are proud to present the best one yet.

The three one button configuration, all on one quickbar is even easier to use than ever, and when entering the game, they are automatically brought to life, erasing all the hard work you did in previous patches!

The 3 simple buttons are cleverly macrod, and we hope you enjoy them, heres a quick demo of their uses:

1. /who
2. /doh
3. /qtd

While we were requested a 4th button to help launch another game, we sadly had to decline as this could be seen as third party software, which may lead to Imgormiel's immediate banning.

Background Piece : Final payment!

As Imgormiel stood before the cash machine, sweat pouring from his weary brow after defeating small girls in the game shop for the last Nintendo Wii as his self christmas present, he pondered over the cost to his own life, all the hard work and motivation he had during his years in McDonalds slaving over a hot chip machine, and the price he had paid in acne to earn the fortunes to play his beloved game, he came to a simple conclusion..

Taking his now shabby card from his wallet, he bit hard into it, tearing its flesh and swallowing the precious magnetic strip.

Anyway,to cut a long and boring story short, men in white coats came along and took him to somewhere much safer, the XBOC convention, where they play MENS games.

Needless to say, he now works at pizza hut, where he earns less money but can skive off more to play games that dont involve KY jelly and a large daffodil.

Thats all from me, Ill be down the pub for Christmas, come buy me a pint if you are passing, or just throw me a few coins, please, just enough to feed my family, and to buy Gerald a decent funeral! PLEASE!!!!

Take care of each yourselves, and each other!

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Blue lad, when ya gonna get the gang to come play US and stop messing with the dark age of bablefish????? I miss you guys :(

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Blue lad, when ya gonna get the gang to come play US and stop messing with the dark age of bablefish????? I miss you guys :(
lol Whoodoo, we quite enjoying Limors atm although we still struggling to put our set grp out 3 times a week so its often pug fun but still fun none the less tho. Oh and the German isnt that hard after a while tbh and most German players i've spoke to dont mind talking english for us and are generally really polite and helpfull too :)

When Dyvet kinda died its death for us (when nobody but us was running a fg) about 4 -5 months ago we had 2 options - 1 was to move to US and 2 was to go back to Limors where we started around Feb time this year. Some didnt want to totally start from scratch hence Limors it was.

Most of us still miss our mid toons loads and leaving my SM behind was a nasty blow which i'll NEVER forgive GOA for but lets not go there yet again lol. Whichever way we went it was never gonna be the same as mid/dyvet anyway :(

Dyvet will always hold a great place in my gaming heart for so many reasons: so many friends, so many enemies, my beloved Zerker, my mansion full of Gjalpinulva trophies, rvr'ing with my SM and ofc the silly amount of raids i used to love running - think i stopped at just over 450 public raids but the most enjoyable were ofc the gjalpi slappings with ppl on vent - great times sadly gone but never forgotten.

PS lol at "Blue lad" - nobody called me lad in erm many years, <3 :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Damn shame, although I think US woulda been easier. The Germans are a nice bunch, and my German aint too bad, but US has been great, Den now RR11L2 on his hunter, im nearly RR9 myself, after only just over a year! Weve had a great time over here, and still are.

I do miss my old toons and you bunch of reporbates, who knows, maybe well all be back abusing mobs with bad jokes and comments about their genitles in WAR eh :)

If you do ever decide to take a trip on the wild side, give us a shout :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Damn shame, although I think US woulda been easier. The Germans are a nice bunch, and my German aint too bad, but US has been great, Den now RR11L2 on his hunter, im nearly RR9 myself, after only just over a year! Weve had a great time over here, and still are.

I do miss my old toons and you bunch of reporbates, who knows, maybe well all be back abusing mobs with bad jokes and comments about their genitles in WAR eh :)

If you do ever decide to take a trip on the wild side, give us a shout :)

Sorry to hijack, are you on classic?
What's your char name. A Big Ewul Norse Huntard in green keeps attacking me on my Scout.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, Roaken perservered with my problem and I am glad to say I have my daoc euro account back.

Guess who is inc soon........

Sorry bahu :p

did they give you a reason why they lost it in the first place?

:m00:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry to hijack, are you on classic?
What's your char name. A Big Ewul Norse Huntard in green keeps attacking me on my Scout.
Classic is for girls! Its the "My Little Pony" of DAoC!

But no, Im a fellow Alb on there, but I mainly stay on Caerleon :)

scorge said:
did they give you a reason why they lost it in the first place?
They lost his account when filing the job applications for the new GM at GOA, thought they might as well let a character in a computer game run the business, customer servive could then be fully automated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom