Finally We Get To Buy Horses !

G

greenfingers

WTF is the gimp talking about!?

didn't even read the first line before I realized; This dude needs his head examend

M

MesS°

Originally posted by butterbatter
Wart should i bee playing in the line from fire form running into the snakes of panaker and leaviung all yall classess ot the same thing in the dtrscy of unity, ye have worn of followonig chocyes :-

1. Armsman dawgs - the in betweent the cloud of the canker and also into the canalkner of the magnesoium he gets it out the box and pipeling into the judas of the times. you all crossbow and pussy cat on the polearms but are ye any good ya dawgs ?

2. Paladin - Pally cods are the chruchse an the best of the worhsip he comes in to the yeyes and come to the church to get all of it out in the open LETS PRAY omg let us pray for the love of god and he will the binchy of the red skol in the fron on the sidewalk ?

3. Scouts - Scouts dat trot are the stealth ands no nulke bu when ya get yalll in ot the sofa ya could be sitting there in the snakes of panaker to the arrows on the leg in site AARGH whay he crit me for so much BT BT BT LOL cheese and then jees it is in the ruby tiding sif the scrolls ?

4. Theurgists - The robes on the table are all of the time but them they get used a bit and thet old one comes off only to be trodden in ground well it movesa on the best way and it grieves on the best slayt on the treee, and then OMG NO NO NO TANK NOOO the astunna lol and if they wwent down how would we make the trees in time ?

5. Infiltrators - Look up the tanel of perodic spam and yall shall see the substitute in the micro sounding INF. OMG lets us spwanm on to the crit crit crit how gay and yall ned to get so close that margueirta would pop and ya wouldnt even hear snakes of panaker LOL ?

6. Wizard - Population codes and calling of the merlin type tyhirng that was on the snakes of panaker in the mopuntains and the tide of the spells is sufficient to suggest that melvil was him,dewlf in timew to be a wizard lol i dont think so but the class boards tell me nythic is the wizrad snakes of panaker ?

Even if the snakes of panaker were taken aI think that the class sit down class and the bonus and aytall got it in one would bea a helkp to me so kud i have some input man i need some in put ALbion whoa....

-------------------------------------------
Butterbatter
-------------------------------------------
Break the code and never see the time when we were waoitiong oand sall the spawn and the rock was there thanx

Mmmmmm painkillers...

G

gengi

Its not that bad, the descriptions are a tad lacklustre and do not tell you anything you didn't allready know. The interesting part is the symbiosis between the scout the wizard and the theurgist. A reasonable attempt at rambling :confused:

later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom