Finally the Truth

• Thread starter Robin the Brave
  • Start date
R

Robin the Brave

Can the server handle a relic raid? of course, however...

"Eventually, there were so many people in Midgardian territory that the very fabrics of space and time were torn, hurling everyone nearby into an inescapable void of nothingness. Space and time eventually corrected themselves and our brave warriors could once again walk the lands of their fair realms".

Im glad GOA finally informed us of this information

"The hardware on the Excalibur server was upgraded recently and is just about top notch. While hardware upgrades may seem like the obvious solution, this is not an area where improvements would make much of a difference"

Oh great so nothing will change, well this news makes me feel alot better...

/whine

O

old.Icebreaker

Time for a new Tactic then Herbie

Just zerging doesn't work

Server will stop you everytime :p

S

Sichama

Oh my god Albs now need to make a plan that will involve only a portion of their force, yes a real plan and not the zerg charge one.

Why do i get the feeling that we will only witness another alarm clock raid, anyway.

L

lac_desariel

Originally posted by Sichama
Oh my god Albs now need to make a plan that will involve only a portion of their force, yes a real plan and not the zerg charge one.

Why do i get the feeling that we will only witness another alarm clock raid, anyway.

Unless you have a clue how much time and preperation me and herbal put in the RR we did, dont coment plz, Organising 700+ people all to do as we planwed on papper, to drop keeps as planed and relic doors, take amg ect was great from a RR point of view, to you it looks like a zerg cos you dont look at the back round and probly think well its albs all they can do is zerg, yet some from all realms atualy said.. you know that was a good raid.. As for early morning like you said on another post.. Im not a mid, PT or not at all, for 1 reason, I raid for fun not the relics, I raid cos i wanna unite my realm and lead an Army, Stg Relics mean Squat to me as a ice wizz

S

Sichama

Ooook,
i am just teasing you all a bit, i a sure you made alot of planing and really put alot of work into the RR's you wanted to do.

I'll tell you a litle secret though with a force of 700+ you didn't need to, all you really need to as a plan was someone to hold everyone inside APK and when the time was right that someone would just open the door shouting zeeeeeerrrrrrg.

Now do a plan that involves only 200 to 250 people and you will see it will be considerably more dificult, especially when you can not limit Mids as they are defending so they have the right to bring as many as they want :)

All in all i am one of those that on purpose promote hatred between the realms so don't take everything i say to literarly(sp)

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by Aussie-
800 anyone?

it was actually lac that posted 700+, ill show you "Unless you have a clue how much time and preperation me and herbal put in the RR we did, dont coment plz, Organising 700+ people all to do as we planwed on papper". see?

edit: and ill take the organizers word for it

N

noaim

Originally posted by lac_desariel
Organising 700+ people all to do as we planwed on papper

And if people had not done as you said...what would have stopped you from taken the relics anyways with 700+ people?

Anyone who can NOT make a plan with 700+ people is a retard, the hard part is to distribute numbers to take keeps, if you decide to do that, and then hit relickeep fast or at same time...with those numbers that aint hard.

D

dravaneire

Its quite amazing how Mids fuel albions realm force by obviously trying to annoy albs and then whine about the amount of albs come to take relics.

WTF do you expect, you whine about albs, try to annoy albs and then when 700+ turn up to raid you cry about it.

Good work mids, keep it up, every alb you frustrate is another alb to the force.

LOL just cant believe you dont understand this..... oh well.

Flame away

L

lac_desariel

When I quote 700, Thats across the whole raid, all the keeps we took the relic keep, infils scouts out and about, HW secure forcers amg forces, not just those at the relic keep.. its the whole picture, and your probly right a zerg would do, but its less satifying to me

H

Hotandsandy

Originally posted by dravaneire
Its quite amazing how Mids fuel albions realm force by obviously trying to annoy albs and then whine about the amount of albs come to take relics.

WTF do you expect, you whine about albs, try to annoy albs and then when 700+ turn up to raid you cry about it.

Good work mids, keep it up, every alb you frustrate is another alb to the force.

LOL just cant believe you dont understand this..... oh well.

Flame away

Best thing Mids could have done would be to say 'erm...sorry .. we really shouldnt have done that.'

Chances are, albs would have flamed a bit and apathy would have set in.

Now, when you wake the dragon by poking him in the eye with a big stick, don't be surprised if he's a tad upset.

P

piggeman

Mids smart!

Mids know this!

Mids do RR in the morning!

G

glorien_

Mids are sooo funny, yes blame it on the albs even though you have more people than we do ;)

Last night you had ~10fg? at Amg at some point, well the max alb had seemed to be ~6fg (Btw this is my guess at figures they arent going to be very accurate)

So keep blaming albs when u have more ppl and did such a fair Relic Raid

Originally posted by Robin the Brave
Can the server handle a relic raid? of course, however...

"Eventually, there were so many people in Midgardian territory that the very fabrics of space and time were torn, hurling everyone nearby into an inescapable void of nothingness. Space and time eventually corrected themselves and our brave warriors could once again walk the lands of their fair realms".

Im glad GOA finally informed us of this information

"The hardware on the Excalibur server was upgraded recently and is just about top notch. While hardware upgrades may seem like the obvious solution, this is not an area where improvements would make much of a difference"

Oh great so nothing will change, well this news makes me feel alot better...

/whine

Someone got pwned :rolleyes:

T

Tualatin

Originally posted by old.Icebreaker
Time for a new Tactic then Herbie

Just zerging doesn't work

Server will stop you everytime :p

We just copy your 1337 tactics, and first steal your nice alarmclocks.. then bring the relics back home.

Users who are viewing this thread