Finally my time has come... Another goodbye thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
You know, after playing the same game for 3 years you don't really know how to expect leaving it, but I have to - I've lost the one person in the world I truely care about... Guess why.

"Because you spend to much damn time on that bloody camelot game"

I've uninstalled every DAoC related application on my PC (Ventrillo etc) and now It's time I call it a day.

Not many people know who I am, but to those that do - I'll miss you (going to name a few people) - Just don't expect to see Overbuffed, the little shaman running around SF asking for a group...

Now to the thanks:

Wrath of Valhalla: First guild in the game, where I made my real in game friends - Thanks guys, meant everything to me.

Coo Coo: Current guild, one of the best RvR guilds out there IMO - Cheers for tolerating the english one in the guild.

Brite: You know I'll allways be the 2nd best. Will miss your hate towards me mate.

Gotrag/Ohana: IRL best mate, he knows why I'm doing this.

Sorry if I've missed anyone out, the rest of you I most probably speak to on MSN so I'll say by there...

Finally, the legand has died.

Over and Out.

Overdriven Immortalis, Realm Rank 3 Level 8 Bonedancer of Wrath of Valhalla and
Overbuffed DieOfMeteor, Realm Rank 6 Level 2 Shaman of Coo Coo.

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Gonna miss you mate! - One of my first friends in DAoC when I started out with my little kobbie. And... you can run, but you can't escape - :cheers:.

Take care and good luck whatever you do mate... oh and talk to you on msn:clap:

/Ovron

Ripperjack

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know where to start mate, was one of the first real friends i had on Pryd. Remeber the times back in df, with your BD. Will cut to the chase will be greatly missed mate, see you on msn, hopefully. :cheers:

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
cya around over gl irl, ohana still playing, bet hes as bad as ever and still cant beat me in a duel.

Acibeth

Fledgling Freddie
Awww take care OB... hope its the right decision for you =)

Will miss your funky chats and messages on /gu (It's mostly a quiet guild you know, not many chatters in it), hope you had a bit of fun in Coo Coo afterall.. But we all know you will return sooner or later! =)

And hey Buli, hows things working out =D ?

Never see you online anymore =/

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry to heard about your gf... I assume? :(

GL whatever you decide to do.

And quite frankly I don't think there is much to do about online gaming, I've not been playing anything for a while now and I miss it. I don't have a hard time not to play and I have more time for school and friends etc but I sure do miss it and will not stay away forever. I guess the phrase "once a gamer, always a gamer" suits quite nicely :/

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Take care m8 wish u the best out there in the wild !!

/Mirk

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

have to spam ya on msn some more then, gl and hf m8 :(

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Take care m8y and look after yourself and always remember "rl > game life no matter how much fun game life feels like"

ttfn :cheers:

Chap

Loyal Freddie
You'll be missed m8 :< but gl irl etc, hope you find something to replace that camelot game. :)

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Bah was gonna make fun of you by saying "cya in 2 weeks" as most leavers take about 2 weeks to come back...

But in your case I think you have done the right thing. Sorry to hear and good luck getting stuff sorted!

Himse

FH is my second home
Pirkel said:
Bah was gonna make fun of you by saying "cya in 2 weeks" as most leavers take about 2 weeks to come back...

But in your case I think you have done the right thing. Sorry to hear and good luck getting stuff sorted!

cya in 2 weeks! XD

Lothoras

One of Freddy's beloved
Always sad to see someone leave... :(
If she left u just for that she wasnt worth holdin on to imo. ...tho i dunno how much u played really =/
Never got to know ya little one, but i'll prolly miss ya anyway.

hope u find smt else to do :) golf maybe? curling? :p

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
cya overdriven :(

Remember you pulling in Malmo like a mad man with your BD :D

Dracon

Fledgling Freddie
Well Jason good luck, I know we had some good times and hope you sort your relationship out with the girlfriend.

Take care and wish you all the best, have a big pint of the black stuff:drink:

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Coolan said:
ohana still playing

Hmm well I haven’t played in a long time now just don't see the point in a goodbye thread you seem to get lots of people you don't even know trying to get there post count up :p

Coolan said:
bet hes as bad as ever and still cant beat me in a duel.

Never was bad at my savage you just always had a advantage due to you're template being finished I can beat you at a duel :p

No real need to say he will be missed because i see him every day anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom