Religion Finally Minecraft 1.0.0!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Well, as you probably have noticed, Minecraft have finally gotten out of the beta stage and have now officially released.

This will ofcourse mean that you wont be able to connect to the server, before the server is updated. So be patient, and everything should be up and running in a couple of days =)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Well, Ender Dragons and a portal into another dimension etc. + I am sure there is lots of other goodies =)

Blodappelsin

Loyal Freddie
Enchanting and potions are cool as well. And tweaks to mobs, and you can breed animals now. :) Lots of changes from 1.8.

Blodappelsin

Loyal Freddie
Weapons and armor. Lots of different enchants, like more efficient tools, more durabliity, more damage on weapons, resistance on armor, and better armor. Plenty of stuff.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Would be cool. Fancy dipping in this weekend!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Just waiting for bukkit Mevos, as of now. I wont even be able to run multiworld properly :)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Also there is an actual end to the game, with credits and end boss (enderdragon is end boss)

Mevos

Loyal Freddie
Yeah I figures you were waiting for a release Cho, was wondering if you knew when it is coming.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
No real word about it yet. So I might actually consider using a none recommended build! =) I will check what choices I have when I get back home from work today.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Any word? Would be a shame to let the server die on the cusp it finally coming out of beta.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
No, nothing yet. And the non-recommended build is put out so frequently, that most of the plugins will be useless after a day :( So can't really do much before the recommended build is here

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Any word? Would be a shame to let the server die on the cusp it finally coming out of beta.

If plush comes to shovel, we can always go classic without mods. i don't think cho wants to let his pet die just because mods ain't in.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
No, the server will ofcourse be up nomatter what =) The problem is not running only "classic". The problem is that I wont be able to get all the worlds running together. So someone will totally be left out :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
And the server is now up. Ofcourse as usual there are some plugins lacking until they get updated! With our bad luck, two of them were our transportation plugins(stargate and home from commandbook) which means that we wont be able to port anywhere atm :p
This will hopefully be fixed right away tho.​
mcMMO, Falsebook etc is still working.​

Chosen

Resident Freddy
All stargates is now back online. And you can go to all you're previous destinations!

thomavef

Regular Freddie
What's going to happen to our world now that 1.0.0 is here? The biomes are different there's the new winter biome too, where we can make snow golems! Nether also has the Nether Strongholds and there are strongholds generated in the world with portals to The End. Seeing that huge parts of the existing worlds have already been explored and generated, what is going to happen now?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
"huge" parts ? :p The worlds is endless. Newly generated world in all worlds will containt the new stuff :)

thomavef

Regular Freddie
I've been going in 1 direction for a few hours now, and at X:12k and z:12k I finallly found land :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
You guys have probably noticed that some mods are still not installed.(Such as the clay mod) But do not worry, I am installing them as soon as they get released to this version :) And I will ofcourse notify it here on the forum when I have done so.

I've had a small reboot of the server(2months since last time), to remove some minor lagg-spikes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom