finally! hero rvr vid up (i promise)

Do my captions make vid more entertaining or just make it shit?

• More fun! Slayn is not unlike teh Jim Carrey!

Votes: 46 45.1%
  • Less fun! I agree with fuji and think you should give up the sad attempts at humour! ^_^

Votes: 56 54.9%

• Total voters

Septina

Part of the furniture
qual was really horrible and as if Maelstrom would run without 2 bds and with that many vaktens, also... no Waddle = crap grpah!!11111

Anyway, really enjoyed the vid despite the shit qual, the mood and the music really rocked. :)

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
LOL at Boooomer in the Maelstrom fight, typical Booomer to sit down couse they loosing^^

And I have seen better druids in eclipse, bit slow on cureing NS, rebuffing and cureing disease. At one point a sm pet melee your druid, you help him by run to it, slam it, and druid just stands there instead of run away from it untill stun wears out. But the healing is good, so thumb up anyway!

Overall nice played.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Was fun.. despite bad qual and annoying "Text" every 5 seconds... people don't watch videos to see how many words you can cram into a vid slayn ;) yis very annoying

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Too many lowbie grps, only mael and asylum are the higher, but mael was out with lowbies too. Its a bit boring and pointless to watch as your rr8-11 grp killing vakten grps. Could see nothing during night fights, add a brightness filter at least next time. Bard rr5 is like wolf on caster, dont record when its on. And text during vids are rather annoying than funny.
Wasnt supposed to flame but to tell my opinion :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Uberlama said:
Too many lowbie grps, only mael and asylum are the higher, but mael was out with lowbies too. Its a bit boring and pointless to watch as your rr8-11 grp killing vakten grps. Could see nothing during night fights, add a brightness filter at least next time. Bard rr5 is like wolf on caster, dont record when its on. And text during vids are rather annoying than funny.
Wasnt supposed to flame but to tell my opinion :p

Problem is that it doesn't really seem like there is alot of high rr groups running atm, hence most of the footage is fighting low rr groups.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Problem is that it doesn't really seem like there is alot of high rr groups running atm, hence most of the footage is fighting low rr groups.
Well u have fought our grp mabye 8-9 times and u pick he picks the worst fight were u cream us without a lose, most fight have been alot closer and about 50 times better

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
watched most of movie and was not that great due to: quality was very bad :/ music in my liking sucked ;) bard pov in rr5 is just like wolfmode on caster, sux bigtime and writing "maelstrom inc" when we have 3 maelstrom members in a group kinda r0x! (d3f1 on grawen, meril on his rm, ibilic on his zerk etc(also vakten group! :( )) :)

other than that, fun that its atleast one good hibgroup out! props!

auroria

Banned
liked it alot ;> And rofl at the beatles part :p Nice play Takeda, givf more, was quite alright for one night :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Valgyr said:
Well u have fought our grp mabye 8-9 times and u pick he picks the worst fight were u cream us without a lose, most fight have been alot closer and about 50 times better
Typical Valgyr reply, you must have the mental maturity of a teenager to have to constantly post things like this? ;)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Typical Valgyr reply, you must have the mental maturity of a teenager to have to constantly post things like this? ;)
ye indeed:p whats so teen about it? i think the figth vs us sucked, they have won almost all fights so no differnce there just that this fight was alot worse then the others

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
forgot to add, the "humour" text was the worst part slayn, no more shit like that imo! ;> i want more movies like torero ffs, get bettar quality!

Slayn

Loyal Freddie
thanks for the feedback all. it is appreciated to hear comments and critical stuff is welcome too.

just so you know i'm not meaning this as a slick 'finished product' rvr vid, i have zero editing experience and very little time to devote to it. instead what i'm doing is banging out whatever footage i happen to pick up and putting some music to it and making it fun and light-hearted.

on specific points will say:

quality
had convo with sept and realise why vid qual is bad (am running daoc in too high res for fraps). so this should improve markedly in any future vids i do.

fight selection
like i say i'm bangin out whatever recorded footage i get from a night. so going to select what i feel are the most interesting fights. think the fight vs maelstrom was fun enuf tbh, i assure you i'm not trying to distort reality valgair, it's just the funnest maelstrom fight i had from that night on my pov. in future i'll find harder fights (just ofc like Maelstrom do with their vids ;) )

i'll tone this down. my own feeling is a bit of humour is nice for when you watch fights, but can see the other point of view.

rr5 mode
yeh will leave this off bard in future.

music
gonna stick to exactly what i like really, don't think i'll budge much on this no matter how much abuse comes in. tho if you want to suggest particular music i'm happy to listen. ^_^

cheers anyway, this is my last week of rvr before uni starts so would like to try and put together one more vid. and will put more time into it then previous attempts. just hope i can get the footage ^_^

WAR! /Slayn Out!

Rauno

Fledgling Freddie
its fun to watch movie tbh not probly the best fights we had but i guess you cant record everyone of them and it would take weeks to but a movie together whit all good fights.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
if ur gonna keep going with the text, maybe dont put it in the middle of the screen m8 :) else im atleast not gonna bother dl :/

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
if ur gonna keep going with the text, maybe dont put it in the middle of the screen m8 :)
agree, I wanne be able to see everything in vids, not a blurry text in middle of screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom