Finally decided on my next Tattoo!

Sar

Part of the furniture
View attachment 4402

Gonna get that done either on my upper chest, or my upper left arm.

This'll be my second tattoo, as my first was pretty much the same as this:

20022785.JPG

And that was on my upper right arm, done nearly 6 years ago.

Going at the end of the month, so should be fun - I'll try not to nearly faint this time ;)

:clap:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
like your dragon, Sar. make it yourself?

Sar

Part of the furniture
Had to fiddle with it, extend the wings etc, but the main part of it I found on google :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
You do realise that 2nd image is an arse with a big fart coming out of it, just on its side? And the other bit is a boob? I like the dragon though.

Sar

Part of the furniture
You do realise that 2nd image is an arse with a big fart coming out of it, just on its side? And the other bit is a boob? I like the dragon though.

I know, I couldn't help myself, getting a tat of your face...

WUB j00!

:sex:

:D

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Come on Sar man up and have a huge tat, it won't hurt honest :(

I also like the dragon tattoo but the second one reminds me of the outline of Alfred Hitchcock somehow.

Maybe not -

ahp.jpg

bob269

Fledgling Freddie
I drew a really cool fire breathing dragon back when i was early teens, i just can't find it at the minute, but i should really get in to doing tatoo's, it can't be much different than drawing/painting only difference is painters only get paid when they are dead :D

Trem

I drew a really cool fire breathing dragon back when i was early teens, i just can't find it at the minute, but i should really get in to doing tatoo's, it can't be much different than drawing/painting only difference is painters only get paid when they are dead :D

I said that to my tattooist and apparently its harder than painting because right from the start you have to know how it will look at the end with no mistakes. You also have to account for the skin creases and different reactions, and of course you have to not mind blood.

Having said that you would probably be the best tattooist in Stoke if you went into it :D

Sar

Part of the furniture
Not at all. Complete athiest :)

Sar

Part of the furniture
Well I've changed my mind, and I'm going for a different dragon design.

That won't be until next month though, as I got the Heroes DNA helix tattoo'd on my right inner wrist today (about an inch in size, plain black), and on Friday of this week coming I'm getting the Quake 4 logo done on the same arm but further in towards the elbow, about 2 inches in size and plain black.

The helix wasn't too bad, but was pretty painful when he was filling in the colour as it's right on the tender part of the inside of the wrist (where you'd get your pulse taken).

The Q4 one should be a right laugh (sarcasm), so I'll be getting numbed up for that! :p

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
I don't understand the desire for tatoos but a mate of mine wants the one in Red Dragon.

Personally I like not having one. I really stand out especially in Swindon, makes me unusual.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Well I've changed my mind, and I'm going for a different dragon design.

That won't be until next month though, as I got the Heroes DNA helix tattoo'd on my right inner wrist today (about an inch in size, plain black), and on Friday of this week coming I'm getting the Quake 4 logo done on the same arm but further in towards the elbow, about 2 inches in size and plain black.

The helix wasn't too bad, but was pretty painful when he was filling in the colour as it's right on the tender part of the inside of the wrist (where you'd get your pulse taken).

The Q4 one should be a right laugh (sarcasm), so I'll be getting numbed up for that! :p

By the elbow... oooooh, although sayiing that by the wrist was a strange feeling as well.

Good luck with the tattoo's :D

Sar

Part of the furniture
Well I have the Q4 one done now, and it wasn't too bad. Decided against using the cream and took it like a man.

The outline was the worst part, and the filling in of the colour was fairly easy. Took about an hour all told too, so not too long.

Be getting the dragon done next month!

Trem

You need to have a tattoo that takes at least 15 hours to be a man :eek:

(pics!)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
I remembered I had this drawing on my comp after seeing your dragon tattoo - dunno if you're interested or you'd like it for inspiration!

colouring_circledrag.png

I'm not allowing myself any more (got 4 already, 2 of which are biggies), so I'm desigining stuff for my husband.

Next projects are a polynesian calf and a warhammer inspired Dark Angels back piece - something along the lines of these:

popup.htm

popup.htm

Edit:

Bugger can't get links to work.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I really wanted a fallen angel inspired by 40k dark angels stuff at one point. The cost put me off though :)

My dragon tat is very similar to the drawing you have:

Attachments

• img_1145_r1.jpg
    img_1145_r1.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 64

mank!

Part of the furniture
I don't understand the desire for tatoos but a mate of mine wants the one in Red Dragon.

Personally I like not having one. I really stand out especially in Swindon, makes me unusual.

i'm getting my first tattoo done at the place on commercial road, as a lot of friends from swindon have recommended it.

i'm getting a smiths lyric tattooed on my lower arm.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Crappy Camera phone pic, but you get the gist:

View attachment 4536

Still bruised atm, so it should settle down in a week or so.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
awesome Sar! looks really good imo!

Sar

Part of the furniture
Cheers Teedles. It'll look a lot better when it's finished healing, and I haven't got Bepanthen plastered all over it, making it look like a greasy spaniard.

:D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I did wonder why you had rafa benitez tattoed on your arm there for a minute sar :p

Looks good, when is the heroes one being done?

Trem

Crappy Camera phone pic, but you get the gist:

View attachment 4536

Still bruised atm, so it should settle down in a week or so.

Fuck me thats some horrible bruising for such a small area, tell them to not push so hard next time :eek:

I got bruising but nowhere near as much as that thank god, along with the scabbing the bruises hurt lots.

Get some Bepanthen on it Sarlar, will be healed in 3 or 4 days with that, wash it 5 times a day then whack Bepanthen on and if you can stand it wrap it in cling film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom