Finally back

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
LordjOX said:
did they catch the dude that did it?

nope and they wont but i know it was barker ;) he admited it to friend off mine through msn but no evidence goa can use

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Ouch. Lemme know if you want some MP Cloth done to cover whats missing for the Ench and ill do it free of charge.

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
wb u chav! /kiss /hug

shame to see you got scammed by such a looser :[

Himse

FH is my second home
WB Elkie mate, GL with getting the items and stuff back =)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
After 2 months im back got acount all sorted:) although still not sure about items hehe extent of the damage:

Ps these not my ui setups ;) just all muddled
Chanter:

http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sshot413pk8.jpg

Druid

http://img469.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sshot414uv0.jpg

ps, anyone know if barker still about ingame wont to give him a niice CALM talking to :wanker:

I know it's not much comfort, but at least you have your artis and your chars weren't deleted. Often this is the case.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Right, I'd sugest people have a whip round, what ever you can afford, then pass the total amount to Elkie.

Plats or gold.. all will help.

Himse

FH is my second home
Infanity said:
Right, I'd sugest people have a whip round, what ever you can afford, then pass the total amount to Elkie.

Plats or gold.. all will help.

agree, i already said id run him whereever he needs to go on bard to gain items / help him farm. But id put all the money i got on hib in :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Himse said:
agree, i already said id run him whereever he needs to go on bard to gain items / help him farm. But id put all the money i got on hib in :)
i will aswell, Got 1.3 p atm and not much time to play but he can have it all.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
thank you both :) will pay you both back when can specially u jamie 2 .4 plat:) cant thank you enough :)

Everz

FH is my second home
got me chant/ani if you need help on something m8.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Elkie said:
thank you both :) will pay you both back when can specially u jamie 2 .4 plat:) cant thank you enough :)

Dont want payed back, Any plats i had on hib are just sitting there rotting :eek:

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie remember u have to give 75% of ur earning to ur pimp which is me! please donate him 100p and i take 75 cheers ;) wb m8y!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Elkie ever need anything Clothing/Armour give a shout to any 1 in Ilfirin Arda for Soul will help with whatever you need not looking for Payment or anything m8.

If you need help with any items you need farmed same thing just ask any 1 in IA for soul or leave message on here m8.

Soulja

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Frozodo said:
Elkie remember u have to give 75% of ur earning to ur pimp which is me! please donate him 100p and i take 75 cheers ;) wb m8y!

hehe only got 4 p atm xD

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja_IA_ said:
Elkie ever need anything Clothing/Armour give a shout to any 1 in Ilfirin Arda for Soul will help with whatever you need not looking for Payment or anything m8.

If you need help with any items you need farmed same thing just ask any 1 in IA for soul or leave message on here m8.

Soulja

thank you my druids mp was taken so will need new chain my chanter just need ml10 pants ciner sleeves immo and torrent atm, my druid has lost alot of expensive stuff needed for template so will take a while to farm but owel:)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Elkie said:
thank you my druids mp was taken so will need new chain my chanter just need ml10 pants ciner sleeves immo and torrent atm, my druid has lost alot of expensive stuff needed for template so will take a while to farm but owel:)

Can make up chain stuff np say what armour druid needing and i start making it up 4 ya.

Well I make start when i finish work that is lol. so just give list and I make start then.

Soulja

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja_IA_ said:
Can make up chain stuff np say what armour druid needing and i start making it up 4 ya.

Well I make start when i finish work that is lol. so just give list and I make start then.

Soulja

thanks alot buddy i need ' :) quiet hard lot:

Mp chain vest

Mp chain gloves

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
nice to see u got account back after all that fuckin about man...took a long time tho!! but welcome back :D

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Oh and reference Barker he did have a Villa by my House and noticed around 6weeks ago it got repossesed so I am taking it he left Hib for a while maybe for good HURAHhhhhhhhhhh.

But as we all know he always turns up like a bad apple.

Soulja

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja_IA_ said:
Oh and reference Barker he did have a Villa by my House and noticed around 6weeks ago it got repossesed so I am taking it he left Hib for a while maybe for good HURAHhhhhhhhhhh.

But as we all know he always turns up like a bad apple.

Soulja

i have some ss's of my items
yer hopefully, he took the following (yes im sad enough to remember lol)

ml10 caster legs
ml10 druid legs
2.10 vest
100plat
lightning etched boots (8 buff bonus ones)
Druids mp chain vest and gloves
Battler sleeves
danos helm
immo
torrent
band of shadow
zephr necklace
5 ra respec stones
1 full respec stone
rog druid weap: 12 buff bonus 7 dex cap something like that
ml9 10% healing bonus shield
rog shield: 5 dex cap 5 quickness cap 10 buff bonus (crap but still myne:p)
malice arti from vault: was going to use to get the book for a new char
load of scrolls
Dark spire dex bracer
Orey eyd magic ring
krojer dex

all i can remember, just cant wait if i see him ingame again tbh

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Elkie said:
thanks alot buddy i need ' :) quiet hard lot:

Mp chain vest

Mp chain gloves

I make a start when i finshed work m8 on making vest and gloves for you

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja_IA_ said:
I make a start when i finshed work m8 on making vest and gloves for you
thanks alot m8

and also thanks to mckennit whos given me ml10 scale legs cinder sleeves and immo ring for 15 plat, now just gota farm 15 plat hehe xD

leviathane

Part of the furniture
gratz on account back, just a shame the wanker took everything, gonna be awhile til can /hug spam you in frontiers :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom