Help Final Fantasy

Laddey

FH is my second home
I've got it for the 360, is the Chains of Permethia or whatever it is.

Is it worth subscribing, i know its online which is good, is it anything like DAoC?

Can you

1) Level up by doing quests with groups (Like DAOC)
2) Each class has different roles in groups, like healers etc
3) PvP?!?! like DaoC?

In other words, is it worth it? Will there still be people playing it on the 360 for months to come?

Laddey

FH is my second home
Tried it.

Found information about classes and shit like that but i want peoples opinions. People who i can rely on!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
personally i found it to be a shit game.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Man I played that shit like hell.

It's scarily addictive one you get into it, the starting levels are a bit meh but in all honesty... I think you've picked it up at a bad bad time.

There is simply far too much to do to catch up with everyone now, you'll find you'll hit level 75 very slowly due to lack of access to the expansion areas (Yes, you have to quest in order to get to them) and then it'll hit you *just* how much questing there is.

I think you should scrap it tbh, I tried playing it again and got to mid 50s and then realised how pointless it is even bothering with it again.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Man I played that shit like hell.

It's scarily addictive one you get into it, the starting levels are a bit meh but in all honesty... I think you've picked it up at a bad bad time.

There is simply far too much to do to catch up with everyone now, you'll find you'll hit level 75 very slowly due to lack of access to the expansion areas (Yes, you have to quest in order to get to them) and then it'll hit you *just* how much questing there is.

I think you should scrap it tbh, I tried playing it again and got to mid 50s and then realised how pointless it is even bothering with it again.

Ok man, well i want a MMORPG like DAoC or WoW etc for the 360.

Age of Conan is gunna be a while off, i cant be assholed to run any elite games on my laptop.

What other MMO's are there out there for the 360?

I've mastered COD4, Oblivion (although not online) and Bioshock (also not online)

Something which i can devote my time to whilest im in the spair time era.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I wouldn't recommend it at all either. Nothing at all like WoW or Daoc and like Sharma says the first levels are a c*nt, you'll probably get sick far too quick.

Oh and not really an MMO, but Mass Effect is still a quality RPG on the 360, would definately recommend you getting that!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
It is a korean grindfest really
And this is coming from a fanboi, novely wears off relatively quickly as the game is fairly shallow

Laddey

FH is my second home
Ok, ok!

I guess FF is a miss.

Are there any other MMO's for the 360? I'm browsing the web and not really seeing much about atm.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Cool, i guess i'll have to keep owning american noobs with my M40A3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom