final fantasy VII

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
They haven't said they'll actually do it... though the demand for it is probably quite high.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
guess I got excited by the video and didn't read into it. Damn Square enix for getting my hopes up. Although it looks to me like a contigency plan for if the PS3 looks as if it's going for a dreamcast special, I know I'd buy one just for a remade FF7

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Only reason I've not got a PS3 already (Infact, on the day of release) is mainly the cash issue and the fact there are really no games out currently which make me want to play the PS3.

Final Fantasy 7/13,
Gran Turismo 5,
Metal Gear Solid.

3-4 games, which I want to own; which would be the only reasons for me to get the console... But... It's not worth it now imo. Lost all my consolefunness.

Aada

Part of the furniture
guess I got excited by the video and didn't read into it. Damn Square enix for getting my hopes up. Although it looks to me like a contigency plan for if the PS3 looks as if it's going for a dreamcast special, I know I'd buy one just for a remade FF7

Well the Dreamcast special is certinaly looking more realistic each month in America!

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
LOL that will serve Sony right for trying to milk everybody for as much as they can, while at the same time treating them like crap. Surely somebody at some stage has turned to the Sony bosses and said "You know people are starting to get pissed off with you guys you might want to get a move on"

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
lol at the advert at the bottom, its some kind of mail order bride thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom