Final Fantasy VII Petition - Sign Here!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Maybe release it as ports for XBLA/PSN etc, but a remake? Hell no!

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Squaresoft's employ has improved ten fold since Final Fantasy 7. They get better and better with every new game. Being that Final Fantasy 7 is widely considered the best game they ever made, ...

Something here doesn't add up ¬_¬

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
won't be signing it, a classic should remain a classic not remade/face the possibility of being ruined.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
It is available on the PSN, I have it on a PSP somewhere, pretty sure its playable on PS3 too. I think 8 and 9 are available too - not convinced by a remake.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah it works fine on a psp. looks dogshit on the ps3 though. I have 7 and 8 which I play now and again, train journeys, epic toilet sessions, camping or whatever. Not sure I want a remake of either, the graphics quality suit the games.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I think the main issues with a remake would be:

1. you just know they would change some things and most likely it'll be all the little things that made FF7 so good in the first place.

2. fa wrong with ff7 now :p graphics do not make a game.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well a remake would suggest that it is a remake, not "FF7 with upgrades to game mechanics".

It's a good game, but updated graphcis never hurt anyone.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well a remake would suggest that it is a remake, not "FF7 with upgrades to game mechanics".

It's a good game, but updated graphcis never hurt anyone.

I cant think of a single game remake in history that hasnt changed something about the game :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Can you think of a lot of remakes that even tried to copy the original, and as such be ACTUAL remakes? ;)

Can't think of 1, all the remakes i've played have been changed in some way (most of the time it wasnt for the better either) as such final fantasy vii should just be left in the glory wrapper it has atm.

Don't get me wrong if Square can 100% guarantee they would keep it 100% the same as it was then i'd be all over it in an instant, but the likelihood of that is very slim and you know it Toht :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Maybe, maybe. As such, a remake remake would be cool and even a new FF7 story would be interesting.

You can always ignore it without any harm ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Maybe, maybe. As such, a remake remake would be cool and even a new FF7 story would be interesting.

You can always ignore it without any harm ;)

Assuming they did remake FF7 and changed alot of it i'll blow your house up on Minecraft :p and don't think I havent got the TNT mr Toht! :p

Afran

Part of the furniture
Would like a FF7 UPDATE to graphics, not a remake

Plus there has been loads of petitions like this for it and in no way an original idea, not gonna happen any time soon ^^

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
That would be like remaking the Poseidon Adventure! Oh wait...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom