Final Fantasy: Advent Children

Yaka

Part of the furniture
anyone watched this stunning flick yet? seriously fucking stunning

if only i could remeber wot happened in the ps1 game

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I really rather enjoyed it....lucky we were both in japan for the release and speak fluent japanese eh Yaka? ^_^

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Superb CGI and some cool scenes.

The plot let it down, it could've been so much better with a decent story and more involvement from the other characters.

I was hoping to see Ruby or Emerald weapon too.
+ The lack of Chocobos is unforgivable!

Yaka

Part of the furniture
ECA said:
I really rather enjoyed it....lucky we were both in japan for the release and speak fluent japanese eh Yaka? ^_^

heh true:) , now if only they would release the boxset with english subs, dont feel like waitng for r1 dvd

its more of a extension to the game than be film in its own right, hope it sells well as square might be making more ff based films

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
I have to say it was fooking amazing..

The only thing I didnt like was they used the FFX verison of Bahamut the orignal FF7 one looked much better imho
+ The lack of Chocobos is unforgivable! <<- I have to admite this was really missing in the film. but I still liked the story I think it should have been longer but then again Its hard to fit a 60h+ story into a move ;) I think the polt would have been nice for a FF7 part 2 where they could have developed it more

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Yaka said:
heh true:) , now if only they would release the boxset with english subs, dont feel like waitng for r1 dvd

Yeah not gonna ruin that film by watching the dubed verion. :)

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Flying over to Japan to watch it tonight. If I fly quick enough then I should be able to get back before I left. right? ;)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
fucking ell the LE boxset is going for £599 in some shops now.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Really nice movie for us ff7 fans :) Superb action, footage and animation, although i agree the story was, well, there wasnt much story.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
There is also FF: Last Orders floating about. Not watched it yet, but it's anime rather than CGI.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Did anyone else like the "huh oh no, they put cheesy victory music at the end of that fight, oh wait its just the guys ringtone" bit? ^^

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
ECA said:
Did anyone else like the "huh oh no, they put cheesy victory music at the end of that fight, oh wait its just the guys ringtone" bit? ^^

Spoiler tbh. :<

Can't wait to see this, it's my most anticipated piece of film.

P.S. Someone tell me where/how they watched this.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
ECA said:

That was hilarious!

Frizz, those who aren't flying out to Japan are probably searching torrent sites ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom