Final Fantasy 15 coming to PC later this year

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Thanks for beta testing it, peasants. :)

I will probably not bother buying the adult version though.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The only thing that really interests me about the PC release to the point where I might buy it again is the fact it has full mod support.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The only thing that really interests me about the PC release to the point where I might buy it again is the fact it has full mod support.
I saw somewhere it was gonna be 170 gb. Was that just bollocks ?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I saw somewhere it was gonna be 170 gb. Was that just bollocks ?

It was a mistranslation, it won't be 170gb... given the scale of FFXV I wouldn't be at all surprised if it ends up being 50-60gb though :p probably it'll be 30-40gb I guess.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Its getting steam workshop support on PC. 4k support. Might be out around the time I upgrade (assuming proper 4k cards are out) Interest peaked

Final Fantasy 15 will have Steam Workshop support and will run on older PCs | PC Gamer

Once again, can I thank the peasants for beta testing it for me.

But I have a good PC as well as a console soooooo

b30gu81.jpg

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Running on a PC @ 4k / 60 FPS - apart from the grass and FPS increase, it doesn't really look all that different from PS4 Pro does right now.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I must say, this is the best game ever! Do you know why? The simple mechanic of hanging out with the bros throughout the game, and having a connection with them. Isn't that what we all want?

It was a good ride, and i miss it at times.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Is this Co-op only? Sorry not a FF fanboi but this does look cool. Their MMO was pretty horrid when I tried at launch.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Is this Co-op only? Sorry not a FF fanboi but this does look cool. Their MMO was pretty horrid when I tried at launch.
You can play it single player. I had it for the ps4. Didnt get along with it. I dontget on with jrgs.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
You can play it single player. I had it for the ps4. Didnt get along with it. I dontget on with jrgs.

What?! But, you get to cook food, go fishing on a boat and just chill out! I mean, all the minor details around it makes it really engaging. Combat mechanics and story is it's weak points (which usually is everything in a FF title)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
What?! But, you get to cook food, go fishing on a boat and just chill out! I mean, all the minor details around it makes it really engaging. Combat mechanics and story is it's weak points (which usually is everything in a FF title)
Can do that with hundreds of people in Black Desert if the inclination arose.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You can go, you know, actual fishing, and listen to that on headphones if you want... ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It's a great game I think, considering Final Fantasy games have classically been side style turn based games, this, crisis core and 12 have been great. I like this new style gameplay as a long time fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom