Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2 coming to PS3

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, still want to punch him in the throat :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I had forgotten how linear it is before you get the travel about function...in saying that the differences in area and the quality of story mean you don't really notice it. The shame is the only bits of story I can remember from my first play though 10 years ago are the major plot twists.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Jebus, having to actually go back and grind mobs to get past a boss encounter, how very retro! :) Got shat on by Seymour Flux. game of the year so far!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah I cleared them all when I played it the first time. Can't remember if I killed the dark Aeons or not though, I think I only did one or two.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yeah I cleared them all when I played it the first time. Can't remember if I killed the dark Aeons or not though, I think I only did one or two.

I did all the Dark Aeons and Penance, pretty sure I never finished the monster arena though, don't think I did the catch 10 of all areas thing to unlock the hardest enemy in the Arena. Did everything in FFX-2 though, had 100% total on that, shame there wasn't more optional bosses in X-2 though.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I bought X2 but never played it as that was the time I got into DAOC. I plan on finishing X plus all the content then playing that through, should have a few months of life in it!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Collecting celestial weapons now. Got them all except Lulu's and Wakka's. Man I hate blitzball, also have to dodge lightening 200 times in a row, erg.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Collecting celestial weapons now. Got them all except Lulu's and Wakka's. Man I hate blitzball, also have to dodge lightening 200 times in a row, erg.

Yea, the lightning dodging part pissed me right off :p especially when you're almost finished and you sneeze or have to scratch your arse and lose the rhythm

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I fucked that off in the end, will get it at some point though as I am aiming for the platinum achievement, not usually bothered with them but for this I think I will.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its well worth it.

Did Nemesis last night, now just grinding up to max out the sphere grid for the Dark Aeons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom